Widget ImageTel Aviv | Ask the Band | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Tel Aviv
October 15, 2015
11:06 am
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Can we please know anything about what's going on with the show? Justin, are you OK?

November 27, 2015
11:55 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

Have you heard ANYTHING about this lately?

December 16, 2015
7:41 pm
leslee

As of 3:58 today Cry

Hide
Message body

Hello everyone,
We regret to inform - that due to the security circumstances upcoming concert of Justin Hayward Israel will not take place as planned. The production made numerous efforts including the rejection of the current date concert to succeed and maintain the appearance but unfortunately for the performances not possible at this stage.

However, we hope that we can sustain it during 2016. As a result of the financial damage caused to us canceling the show, we offer all buyers a replacement for the appearance of the British singer Donovan, one of the greatest British artists of the sixties and seventies, arrives in Israel in less than a month 01/11/2016 performance Gesher Theater in Jaffa. Replacement cards will enable us to continue to work and get by style - and reduce the damage caused to us as the security situation simply wrong.
Also , those who choose to replace grandstand also be upgraded closer to the stage by type of ticket purchased.

For all who choose to refund money , here are some refinements on the subject:

1. Articles of Association provides that a refund will be made within 30 business days.
2. In view of the high costs and damage caused to us as a producer, duration refund procedure will be a little longer than expected and will last until approximately 3 months.
3. The process of obtaining a refund - given that will take a long time for making the refunds, the refunds will be made by the date the purchase of tickets - means that anyone who purchased an earlier date ticket will refund to appear as Closer to the stage by type of ticket purchased

We understand that our request to you is not easy to understand, but we ask the Hthsbotcm the current situation and ensure that each person who purchases a ticket and like a refund being repaid.

Please email info@progstage-productions.com and noted no invitation and your choice case of another concert replacement/ refund , and we promise to respond and take care of as soon as possible.

You can also contact our call center inquiries related to any question from Sunday to Thursday between 17:00-20:00 at the phone number 054-250-5037 from Sunday 12/20/2015.

Please do not call before this date so we can give you accurate information .
All of you who have already turned refund, appeal is treating / treated already - please ignore this mile.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience, and hope that the security situation will improve for everyone's benefit and avoid similar incidents.

Thanks in advance
Staff Frogstiig '

December 16, 2015
8:36 pm
lunazure

Shucks Donovan is just as good!!!! Well it was to be expected. I'm sorry, I think the whole band would have had a nice time, especially at Christmas, in the Holy Land.

Onward. Thanks for the info. Merry Christmas out there, everyone, and have nice stacations!

January 3, 2016
6:55 pm
leslee

With all due respect to Donovan . . .

This whole concert thing was weird. I mean Progstage/Rockstage were still acting like the show would go on while Justin and Mike's sites had long since denied its existence. Everybody was so professional, not saying the other guy was fibbing or anything. If nothing else, I came out of this thing with a greater respect for that part of the world. How hard it must be to try to run a business when anything one plans is so touch-and-go.

I feel sorry for the promoters and the Justin Hayward entourage. Somebody must have eaten a lot of costs. I mean just to fly in on maybe $1000 per discount ticket, you had Justin, Mike, Julie, Udo, the sound board guy, the light guy, the merchandiser, the roadies, maybe a guitar tech and a keyboard tech, maybe somebody to drive the roadie bus. If they were to stay and tour, there is all that lost income from their innkeepers - or maybe they were going to stay with girlfriends as Justin suggested throughout his last tour.

I read in places that "they" were trying to get performers to cancel while the knife terrorists were threatening. So, the performing arts centers aren't losing just this act. It's a shame terrorists and terrorist reactionaries are encroaching so much into lives of people trying to mind their own business.

Then, yesterday there was that intriguing disclaimer here: http://concertopolis.com/event.....id=2959778:

concertopolis said

Please note: Justin Hayward with Mike Dawes tickets is not affiliated with any official Justin Hayward with Mike Dawes website & box office or any fan clubs, partners, or sponsors.

It is especially confusing in light of Justin's claims that official word would only come through his official site. It doesn't bother me, though. This fan stuff must get old.

I was listening to some folks talking about autographs today. My experience with autographs was at age 12 my brother, sister, and I collected autographs from almost all (if not all) of the Detroit Tigers, and then my mother cleaned the basement. It kind of taught me the true meaning of autographs. After that, there were times I got stuck getting autographs. One does, after all, feel dumb going back stage with nothing to do but ask Justin if he minds if you just stand there. There was the time my friend Lindsay loaned me her rain poncho for hiking out West the year I went to the Moody Blues' Christmas party. I had the band sign it before I returned it. Then, there was the time the guys from WZLS gave me a Moody Blues T-shirt they had gotten from a promoter. They actually saved it for me. The least I could do was get it signed - except it was black. So I got a bunch of Tulip Glo T-shirt paint. Ray had never seen such a thing, and he dribbled it on the floor trying to get it to work. It was all totally meaningless, but the memories are riotous.

January 4, 2016
12:30 am
lunazure

I have a poster around here somewhere, Justin dabbled gold paint in the corner prior to signing (getting the pen to work), I was still in the petrified stages of fandom then.... in fact I think it was the first time I'd met him. mid 90s. Good story. I hope the whole Tel Aviv thing was insured, usually those sorts of things are. Travel is chancy no matter what part of the world.

Terrorism is disgusting and we will eventually clean it off the face of the globe, just as old west bank robbers, and Chicago mobsters were. Maybe terrorism has been inflicted on Mankind as a way to pull us together in our religious differences. Just a few creeps are doing this to the rest of us, never forget.

One of my cousins made it to Israel, and apparently enjoyed it. So did one of my senior aunts, many years ago. Hope Justin can go someday if he hasn't been yet, I know he's into that sort of thing.

I'm glad you are back, leslee.... been empty around here without you. Hope all your holidays were lovely. Let us know how the new job goes.

July 22, 2018
5:11 am
maitrishah1
Forum Posts: 253
This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2655

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110, bomojiy124, Doby1996, Josiaheyes

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0