Widget ImageThank you | Ask the Band | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Thank you
October 9, 2013
2:59 pm
SamFromMaine
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

For the last 30 years, your music has pretty much been my constant companion. I've partied with you, danced with you, and walked down the aisle to Emily's song. But your words and music were never more important than last year, which I spent in breast cancer treatment.

You don't know it, but you held my hand on some pretty dark nights. You comforted me, you soothed me, and in a very real sense, you helped to heal me. Chemotherapy SUCKED, but when I listened to the Moodys, I was able to go someplace else. Someplace where the sun was out, happy people were dancing, and things just didn't seem to hurt quite so much.

I'm gonna be ok, and I just wanted to say, sincerely from my heart... thank you. Can't wait for the Denver show next week...it's 2000 miles from home but what an AWESOME reward for making it through everything.

So here's to survival! And when you go on stage in Denver, and sing Lovely To See You, know in your hearts that for one huge fan from Maine, it certainly, absolutely, will be. More than you can imagine.

October 13, 2013
5:04 pm
forevermoody
Forum Posts: 291
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sam, I'll believe you'll be hearing, "Long time, no see " . . . still quite appropriate.

I'm so happy that you have the opportunity to see the band in Denver after everything you've been through. Your courage is admirable -- and the best is yet to come.

God bless you and yours.

Janet

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0