Widget Imagegoodies for sale | Buy/Sell/Trade | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
goodies for sale
January 12, 2014
2:14 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi! Hope this is all appropriate sales wise

I have these goodies that came with the VIP tickets last time..... four extra Moody Blues travel bags, and five "Timeless Flight" water bottles I really have no use for.

The bags are like men's black travel bags (leather), something you can carry onto an airplane easily, an overnight bag. They have an embroidered MB log on them in light blue. I think they are very attractive, I just have too many!!!!

Would be willing to entertain any bid, best offer.

Email off line, Balderdash5150@yahoo.com if interested. I can email photos.

I also have some of the solo vinyls, one is Ray's first solo, and also *Blue Jays*.......... they are in excellent shape, not scratched up. Again, best offer.

January 15, 2014
11:14 am
MoodyBluesAmbassador333
Forum Posts: 2

Hi, I responded to this a couple of days ago.

"Hi I would love to buy a set of the Moody Blues merchandise packages from you. I noticed too that you said that you had one more of the water bottles to the bags. If you would like I would be willing to buy 2 water bottles if you would like. :) "

If possible could you email photos too to the address below.

Let me know what you would like to do.

Email off line at: cosmicjourneyman1@yahoo.com

January 16, 2014
11:18 am
lunazure

Will try to do photo links this weekend....

The bag is really nice quality.... I'm keeping one for myself. Laugh There's some pins rattling around in the boxes too, not sure what I have there. I'd be happy if they'd just sell the tickets with NO packages... I just want up close!!!

January 17, 2014
2:48 am
MoodyBluesAmbassador333
Forum Posts: 2

That is so cool! :) The bags are really amazing, I have one too. Come to think of it. If you like I would be glad to take all the other bags and bottles off of your hands if you like, except for the one you would like for yourself. Let me know. I will send you my offer through my email address.
Cheers! :)
About the VIP I know what you mean. I don't think they do that every time. In CA it seemed like everyone got the VIP Merchandise package the first time around. And the second time they came back following the introductory tour for "Timeless Flight" there weren't and you could get close seats without them. Saw them in Paso in October after missing seeing them in July and was able to get really close seats without the VIP Merchandise package (Maybe they were sold out) Either way they were and are always wonderful. May the Time Traveler's on a Timeless Flight keep rocking on! :) <3

January 18, 2014
4:27 pm
lunazure

The above items have been sold.

I now have two messenger bags for sale. I am asking $30 apiece for them, they are of different styles, one has room for a bunch of pencils and pens, the other has a bunch of pockets. Asking $5 on top of that price for shipping (total $35)

I might have some more later, pins and such. I have three writing PENS I have no use for, if anyone would like those. Also about three water bottles I'd say, of differing design, one has the MB logo from Keys of the Kingdom era, the other has the cruise logo.

Write off line if you don't want to negotiate here, josiec5150@gmail.com

December 12, 2014
10:16 pm
lunazure

Adding a post so this will roll to the top. Mostly I really want the pick tin that came with the Justin package, and would be willing to part with many of my Moody things for that, or for money. See above about email and negotiations. I really need to stop buying these merchandize packages.... I'm so gluttonous for up front tickets!!!

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
3 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2655

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110, bomojiy124, Doby1996, Josiaheyes

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0