Widget ImageDVD for Toronto Concert? | Concerts | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
DVD for Toronto Concert?
July 8, 2017
2:48 am
robbie
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I just attended the Toronto Concert. When you entered the Venue (The Sony Centre) there was a notice that the event was being filmed and that you understood that there was a possibility that you might be caught on film ...etc. Sure enough there where lots of cameras, some at the far back, some hand-held by cameramen on stage and several traveling on wires above - seemingly controlled remotely.

My question is this. Does anyone know of any plans to make a DVD from the show? And how would you find out when and if it becomes available.

July 10, 2017
10:51 am
strangeblue25
Forum Posts: 10

Moody Blues Today tour schedule advertised that the Toronto shows would be filmed for a special DVD. That aside I can only assume the DVD will be released as a tie in for the 50th Anniversary of DOFP, hopefully in the form of a special box set. Universal records are doing more and more special box sets for their artistes, not least Timeless Flight and the Polydor Years for the Moodies. I'm crossing my fingers that any such release will also tie in with a UK/Europe tour. Periodic visits to MBT or fan boards Travelling Eternity Road, Moody Blues Attitude give information on release date. Hope you enjoyed your show, the video clips I've seen on Youtube seem that it was very good.

December 23, 2017
9:38 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

I joined up for the DVD (thought it was very good on the telly) and allegedly it is "in the mail" which is probably a nightmare right about now. No telling when it will get here. Anyway, check PBS on line, under "for sale" and such, and get a membership if you want one.

I watch PBS enough, I can slip them some money for membership. I just wish they weren't sending me all the spam email.

February 5, 2018
4:28 pm
mattpoulin789
Forum Posts: 1

I just found out that The Moody Blues: Days Of Future Passed Live is available to preorder on DVD, Blu-Ray, CD, & Vinyl on amazon.com which it says it comes out on March 23, 2018 if anyone is wanting to buy it through amazon.com instead of by pledging for it through PBS

February 5, 2018
6:44 pm
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

Thx

September 7, 2018
5:18 am
kiko
Forum Posts: 54

Thank you for sharing this useful information, I will regularly follow your blog
shell shockers

October 1, 2018
7:05 am
maitrishah1
Forum Posts: 253

Your post is great and free gift code generator meaningful. Thank you for sharing this free gift codes generator article. I would like to receive better and free gift code generator better articles.

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2655

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110, bomojiy124, Doby1996, Josiaheyes

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0