Widget ImageAccout Has Been Suspended | Customer Service | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Accout Has Been Suspended
July 4, 2014
9:29 am
moodytoni2
Forum Posts: 3981
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

When I tried to get on here a few minutes ago, I got a message saying "Account has been suspended." Now I could get on here--what's going on here??

Toni

July 5, 2014
7:44 pm
forevermoody
Forum Posts: 291

Toni, it's been down briefly several times in the past few days -- probably just for maintenance or something, since it always comes back up. According to Lunazure, Bonnie and I are alcoholics and we hacked into the site. I'm surprised she didn't respond to you here.

From her Yuku "newsgroup" -- free game since it's linked to everything she posts here -- and she obviously, desperately WANTS people to read it:

lunazure said

Some of the toxic puppies came out of hiding to do their thing on MBT.... no judgements, I've actually walked in their shoes in the past. But again, if you have troubles on the nets or in life, and you're drinking, you might want to lighten up on that. Just a thought. Booze makes everything seem sad and things aren't going your way when you drink a whole bunch.... yeah it's tough at times, but my life seems so much more calm and nice since I quit.

I'm not ornery enough to hack a site, but I did find something interesting out there.... and like I say, the people who could be hacking MBT are probably the two geeks being jerks on there. Me and leslee just goof around............ I'd point the finger at the toxic duo who seem to need spanking?? Oooo getting kinky now...

She actually wrote "attention" with a strikethrough before "spanking," and added laughing emoticons at the end.

For the record, I'm not a hacker (I wouldn't even know where to begin), I don't drink, and I certainly don't want a *spanking* from her. Sorry, Christie, but I don't swing that way. You'll have to find someone else to "get kinky" with. Good luck with that.

July 6, 2014
9:11 am
moodytoni2

Hi Janice!! I kind of figured that MBT was down because of something or another. I really don't know why you-know-who is allowed to be that way on amy site!! It's like amything goes in cyberspace. Even though it's rude and mean to be that way, whatever anything she says is out there for the world to see. I guess she must be bored.

Toni

July 6, 2014
4:05 pm
forevermoody
Forum Posts: 291

I agree, Toni -- some people have way too much time on their hands!

(((hugs)))

Janet Laugh

July 6, 2014
10:46 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

Janet dear heart you (and Bonnie) are mentioned no where on my blog website. If you think you are, you need to re-read it. Perhaps you've decided you have a "code" name.... which means your behavior is pretty apparent to all, most of all yourselves. Hmmm. How about that. Are you the guys paranoic-ally giving the site all those hits???

If the shoe fits.... etc.

I'm very glad they resolved the problem here. Really scary stuff!!!

July 7, 2014
12:07 am
moodyballetdancer
Forum Posts: 689

July 7, 2014
11:39 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

July 16, 2014
9:00 am
moodytoni2

The title of this subject should have been "Account Has Been Suspended." I guess the problem has been corrected.

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0