Widget ImagePrivacy requirement and accountability | Customer Service | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Privacy requirement and accountability
October 13, 2013
8:19 pm
RSMoody
Forum Posts: 30
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Now, "Bonnie" and "Yvonne" (what they called themselves) have gone to another facebook page and outed me as my username connected to my own name and picture. There were important reasons I kept these two boards separated. I do not know these women at all. NEVER MET THEM. I have said nothing derogatory about them In my postings or used their names because I don't know them. Never have. I hope you make some kind of consideration for this kind of unethical behavior.

October 14, 2013
11:50 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

When I first got on MBT, Bonnie attacked me too, without ever even meeting me. I still don't care to talk to either of them, after the way they've behaved on this group (their loss, I'm quite a funny person). I guess they have to establish dominance or something.....

Ignore them. They'll take up too much of your time. Wink

Yvonne, behave yourself, you should know better. You have good sense.

October 15, 2013
6:42 pm
UturpAbleu
Forum Posts: 20

Rather one sided argument going in here, as I see it. As far as I can tell, Bonnie never said what has been claimed here. And RSMoody has been on this board, chat rooms, the cruise page and FB fan pages as herself. In fact, the post in question was made on a Justin fan page in response to her original post, not directly on her personal page and out of the blue, as claimed. There was no "theft" of her identity, as claimed. No one provided her real name on this board, except her. Frankly, all the drama and misrepresentation gives the appearance of guilty intent beginning with the thread originally posted here. Without dredging up past history, it seems to be a pattern of behavior from RSMoody. Treating fans as though they are zoo animals meant for entertainment, or research animals to control and perform experiments on is not only dehumanizing to all of the fans here and elsewhere, it is dehumanizing to the band and demeaning to their life's work. Frankly, it's offensive. While none of us will deny that not everyone sees eye to eye on this board, we are all human beings and deserve the degree of respect that others want for themselves, yet fail to extend to their fellow human beings.

October 17, 2013
1:18 am
moodyballetdancer
Forum Posts: 689

Not to mention members of this board (past and present) projecting their own actions and attitudes onto others. It gets old.

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0