Widget ImageJohn solo 2017 | John | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
John solo 2017
November 22, 2016
12:29 am
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

So far

(JL) Feb 3: King Center Melborne Florida
(JL) Feb 4: House of Blues, Orlando
(JL) Feb 7-11: John Lodge tour joins Cruise to the Edge, going to Cozumel and some port in Florida.

August 24, 2017
5:06 pm
lunazure

There is new touring this fall for John and his band of musicians. He also has out a new video with new composition.

For more info, check http://www.johnlodge.com, or John Lodge on Twitter and Facebook.

November 6, 2017
11:33 pm
lunazure

Musher Tom sent over this review of John's show!

"Hi, Just got home from John's show in Hartford. Absolutely AWESOME! Better than Justin's solo show. It was great to see (and hear) Gordy again and Norda was looking better than ever. Alan was on keyboards and there was a very good guitar player I have not seen before and I did not catch his name when he was introduced. Somewhat predictably the show opened with Slide Zone and, of course, ended with Ride My See Saw. The ninety minute set was preceded by a female/male duo singing some soft ballads and a cover of Bruce Hornsby's Every Little Kiss. John and the band took the stage at 9:30 so it was a bit later than I expected getting out. Only thing that disappointed was that the venue of approximately 500 seats was not sold out. If anyone has this show coming nearby, I heartily recommend grabbing some tickets.Take care, Tom (ok to cross post if you care to)"

July 6, 2018
11:14 am
lunazure

John on Twitter, July 6, 2018:

In a couple of days I am announcing my USA #Johnlodge #10000LightYearsband tour . rehearsals have begun..I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

July 9, 2018
6:19 pm
lunazure

John touring for the Fall, I dunno maybe it's something in the English psyche, they don't think there is a country past the Rockies. The west is like Alpha centauri to them. The Wild Wild West..... Injuns* might scalp you if you go too far west, John......

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/moodybluesattitude/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=26383&p=202393#p202393

*sarcastic in nature. My 6% Native American genes are not bent out of shape...

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0