Widget ImageFan mail? | Justin | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Fan mail?
March 25, 2015
8:45 am
moodydani
Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Is there an address to send Justin letters? Does he respond to fan mail?

March 25, 2015
6:35 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

Not lately. I don't think he has the time for it anymore. But he always sends his love to the fans. They all do, or they wouldn't be touring anymore. People write them heart felt messages here all the time. I'm sure they read this site once in a while.

July 22, 2018
4:31 am
maitrishah1
Forum Posts: 253

thanx for sharing this post i have read lot of time this topic free gift card generator

August 10, 2018
2:02 pm
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

Fan Mail:

Hi, Justin,

The world loves you, and so do I (speaking redundantly).

Howzit?

August 10, 2018
4:42 pm
lunazure

Love is too strong too many demands and requirements.

Isn't there some emotion that leaves you with good vibes, no demands, and simple warm fuzzy joy in being with someone? Smile

It's not hard to send something to Justin if you've done your homework and plug in your brain. I don't choose to share all my findings because some people don't understand safety (they are wrapped up in their own confused feelings) and Word Gets Around. I have no special in. You can send him a message on his Twitter which is at the top of this site if you click on "Twitter" the click on the Justin icon on the left of the MB Twitter. I think if you must express something to Justin, your best bet is to find a technician with the road show and send it backstage. Fans do it all the time.

Don't be disappointed if you don't get back any response. Life will go on.

August 11, 2018
3:43 pm
leslee

I've been following Justin since the 1980s, and I still don't know how to reach him outside my imagination. It's not for lack of interest or desire. Maybe I'm too blonde to see. Nowadays, in spite of it all, I'm resigned to enjoy the shows, which really has made for a great life in retrospect. Still, those moments have made all else pale in comparison. My heart melts with the recollections, but somehow I felt things could be better had there been some contact in the material world was needed to make it real. As it turned out, I only keep making a greater fool of myself, closing doors, and now my friends know how to reach Justin and talk with him, and I am too unworthy to even bother to ask how they do it.

Crossing threads because of my stubby fingers, bot chaos, and interruptions every minute -- I dreamed a couple nights ago that Justin was wearing gold. I can't remember what it was, but I was insisting, "But Justin doesn't wear gold!"

August 14, 2018
12:28 am
lunazure

I know HOW but feel it would be crude to really bug the guy. He has enough of that coming at him.

Yes I'm fond of him too, but my sense of ethics precludes me throwing myself at a married man like a hussy.

And I suspect, and have said before, a lot of the fans who drool over the man wouldn't know what just ran over them if they were in a relationship with Justin. Most would be just as happy with a singing blonde blow up doll.

August 14, 2018
9:20 pm
leslee

It's against my religion to do certain things. Besides, as somebody who has gone dateless except for some mercy dates for 55 years, I'm not having any hopes for romance -- but remember when you were a kid and you saw somebody that interested you for whatever reason on the playground and went up to them and asked, "Will you be my friend?" Or maybe he could be the sage one calls to bounce ideas around when nothing's working, or somebody to share something absole-tutely, absurdly hilarious. That kind of thing.

August 15, 2018
12:12 pm
lunazure

Well you know I embrace some of the Libertine philosophy Laugh but if I met the right one, that would change rapidly. That even happens sometimes in Heinlein's stories.

I can't get into Justin's head over his marriage (so much conflicting info) BUT there must be something there, something best not messed with. Or they would not be together almost 50 years later. I worry over some of the fans, who tend to cheapen themselves by trying too hard to catch his eye.

I HAVE dated married dudes (again, Navy, Libertines etc) and you have to constantly remember.... if they run around on their wife, they might run around on YOU if it got serious. My ethics aren't based on religious grounds, they are based on practical grounds. And the grounds are not stable when you date married dudes, believe me.

I've grown up around many good husbands (their wives are pretty happy for the most part) (my family) and I do know how men operate. (A sneaky lot, and only one is up front about his naughty behavior.... the rest of us just roll our eyes.Wink)

I just haven't found the right one yet. I don't think. Shrug, I'm quite happy living by myself. So much simpler. Men have driven me nuts over the years, and I'm not anxious to re-engage

August 15, 2018
7:53 pm
leslee

Call me crazy, but I've seen Justin's wife at more shows than I've seen the wife of, say the pharmacist, the grocer, the gas station man, the mechanic, etc. on their jobs. They seem to make a good team and be happy together. If Justin wanted to leave me for her, all he would have to do is say, "Let's go." He hasn't done that, so there.

August 15, 2018
9:38 pm
lunazure

All couples are different, and I'm obviously no expert in marriage.

Possibly the point being missed here... it's not just a job, it's a way of life for Justin.

I remember my brother working at a high buck executive job as a city planner in Portland and "something was going on" so my sister in law dressed all the kids up (five of them) and marched down at irregular intervals to have lunch with Dad. A splendid time was had by all because they were well behaved, all except for the office hussies.

Like I say, all marriages are different.

August 18, 2018
8:40 pm
leslee

I is-pose part of the agony, to which I am numbing myself, is if Justin were a friend, I could say, "I'm kinda stranded. Could you come here instead? I'll pay for gas." Instead, I shall settle for an abbreviated tour. As of today, the boss is helping to minimize the damage. The dandelion/crabgrass may indeed crop up, yet.

One day, the MMT may end, and I shall gripe again to be back in that rainy place - where the federal investigation into local leadership gets odder.

Love and peace.

Crop 🌾 love 💘 dog 🐶 flower 🌷

(I'm just checking 😊 to see 🙈 if the pictures this phone 📞 gives me show up in the published post.)

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0