Widget ImageJustin solo DVDs released, February 2015 | Justin | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Justin solo DVDs released, February 2015
March 2, 2015
10:10 am
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Found this link to purchase Justin's new solo DVDs on another newsgroup

https://www.kqed.org/donate/catalogue.jsp?&pgmid=22756&page=1

The bigger package is there for those who don't have the earlier releases of the Capistrano '90s show, and the Audience at the RRHOF.

April 26, 2015
12:21 am
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

Would you believe I watched "Spirits Live" for the first time today? I was at the Buckhead, so I was no hurry to watch it. I didn't realize how bad my memory was. It was the first time I ever tried to play a DVD, so I just sat there and let it repeat "The Western Sky." It was fine with me. Of course Justin could do anything he wanted, and I'd be smitten and enamored; but Julie's personality is totally different than I would have expected.

All in all, the DVD really helped calm my anxieties. I had an impossible workload for the day (filing 12 inches of papers, indexing 1200 articles, writing a couple stories, doing the laundry and the rest). The DVD helped me realize that it wasn't going to get done, and I had to be happy just to be alive.

What really stood out was (1) the guitar varnish. It looked about half an inch thick, and (2) the backdrop for the photos that looked like somebody was dripping blood in a cloud chamber. I didn't quite catch the symbolism.

Well, that's my fractured review. Anybody else?

May 1, 2015
6:29 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

I've only watched them once, been so busy and this last two weeks, doing tour stuff.

I am really going to be sad if Justin doesn't come at least as far west as the Rockies with his solo .... well....... that's summer and a long way off right now.

July 22, 2018
4:44 am
maitrishah1
Forum Posts: 253

thanx for sharing this post i have read lot of time this topic free gift card generator

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0