Widget ImageJustin's Web Site | Justin | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Justin's Web Site
September 13, 2015
9:21 pm
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

How commin' I get this whenever I visit Justin's page:

Checking your browser before accessing justinhayward.com.
This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.
Please allow up to 5 seconds…

DDoS protection by CloudFlare
Ray ID: 2258437bb4a309fa

September 20, 2015
6:34 pm
leslee

I get the same thing when I come here now. I don't get it from any other web site.

September 26, 2015
10:59 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

I have no idea... it did it to me too, but cleared up after a few moments.

leslee did you try to call me lately? I had a number from VA and tried to call back but it was busy. I thought maybe it was a solicitor. I possibly should email you but I'm very selfishly writing my own stories and tales.... I can't keep up everywhere right now.

September 27, 2015
7:29 pm
leslee

I did not call you. I lost your phone number. That doesn't mean I didn't squash the phone in a funny way that made it redial an ancient number. Come to think of it, I don't even know where I put the blasted batphone. I thought I had it here in the office. Who knows?

September 27, 2015
7:31 pm
leslee

Shoot. If I did have it here, I'd list the number, pretending to be helpful, but in hopes Justin were lurking. Frankly, I am so not into cell phone culture I haven't a clue what the number is.

September 27, 2015
10:41 pm
leslee

Did somebody mess the computer settings here, or did he or his agent change the colors? It used to be red and teal. Now, it's rose carmine and deep empress teal. Or are my feeble eyes growing dim?

September 29, 2015
9:42 pm
lunazure

Teal. A good color to think of thank you

This house is a wreck, I need to flea dip the dog.... it's really stacked up. I did get a few things straightened out, appointments, back to work, that sort of thing. Still tapp tapping my adventures. My wall of words on the adventure shall be posted eventually (at the expense of a clean home) then eventually the photos. I keep sneaking my laptop to work so I can do this, but the kids WILL insist on wanting my attention! A Kindergartner crawled into my lap today, then melted down crying. Ever play Bingo with 16 squirming 5 year olds? Thankfully no runny nose.

I have so many Frank Lloyd Wright things to sort out too. THOSE were super nice to do, visit those sites. I found about 10 of them on this trip. Not to mention seeing houses my own dad designed. Poor daddy.... well he lives on in his homes.

AND my grandson has turned into a hellion. My daughter in law looked exhausted, and said to me the other day "I wanted so much to have a little Stephen".......... I laughed at her and said "Guess what? You got one! hehehe" she's got it good, at least her husband is paying the grocery and rent bills!!!! Sigh.... well no one said parenting was easy! heheeh.

My point being, if I disappear I'm very busy.......... but I think of you often over here leslee, rattling around the site. I wish more people would post and participate. It's sorta slow out on the other Moody newsgroups too, trust me. Facebook is where it's active.... sorta..... blblblblb

September 30, 2015
10:17 am
leslee

Funny you should say that. The first time I heard that phrase was yesterday when I was trying to clean up the hard drive. There was a program named "Tap Tap Bear," downloaded before I started working here. What on earth is that? I was afraid to find out.

Oh, don't worry about me. I'm crazy, but I have no sphere of influence, so we should all be OK. I can't help but think I scare everybody off with my sorry posts, which if I knew how to make less sorry I would indeed be doing that.

I hope your school district is enlightened enough to accept love forms other than erotic. One summer, I worked second-shift with latchkey kids who wanted to hug me when I showed up and hold my hand when we went for walks. I got in trouble for that. It was the school administration that had the problem, not the parents. I remember one time, I was running with a couple girls pushing them to go faster and faster and one, Allison, fell and skinned her knee. I still feel dreadful. Her daddy had to take off work to pick her up because she was crying, and he assured me it was just part of childhood. I couldn't believe he could be so forgiving. I loved teaching, but for administration. I admire all those who put up with it to make the world a better place.

October 1, 2015
4:13 pm
lunazure

I'm sitting here fighting a cold that one of those darling kindergartners gave me. I was healthy all through my vacation too. If they try to crawl in your lap, it just depends.... at that level (and gosh it's the beginning of the year) you let some stuff slide, and the one crawling in my lap finally burst into tears right before lunch. They have no business being full day often, yet there they are because parents work. Go figure.

Professional approach to hugging kids: Yes some of them need hugs. Sideways hugs are all that is allowed in my classroom, no matter who is doing the hugging. I had two 2nd graders sharing a chair today and put the kibosh on that. (Noisy boys with a computer). I've had girls giving lap dances to the boys in High School.... shudder. I tell 'em at that age, I don't care what they do outside my class, just no touching in class.

Sideways hugs only, stay safe yourself... you don't know what the little darlings have been doing at home with their step dad. (Shudder) Since the ones who want to hold hands are usually very sticky, I discourage that. Or tell them "Go wash your hands, I don't HOLD hands, I'm a teacher!"

Poor little spuds.... I agree some of them do really need affection. A kind word and a smile often are more than enough, remember.

October 2, 2015
9:41 am
leslee

I don't think I get sick anymore. I petrified somewhere along the way. As for loving little children, as Jesus said we ought, I give up. Everything is wrong, everything is against some law. One needs the right personality to walk around these days, and I just don't have it. I commend people, like you, who can be compassionate while navigating the bureaucracy.

Back to the subject line, WLS published this:

https://audioboom.com/boos/3637518-jim-roope

July 22, 2018
4:21 am
maitrishah1
Forum Posts: 253

thanx for sharing this post i have read lot of time this topic http://freegiftcardgenrator.com

September 12, 2018
11:17 pm
leslee

Justin has a couple nice articles up today. He's a very good writer. I started reading, and I was whisked away to Europe, my mind flooded with colorful imagery - and a longing to go back. Forgotten and unanswered questions returned. I was just wondering if Justin was hanging out in the US or if he'd subjected himself to jet lag for a couple weeks at home. I still don't know.

One snarky thing occurred to me, though: If everybody who sold their home didn't sell it, and everybody who didn't did, then how would the decision have been any better?

September 15, 2018
12:19 am
kiko
Forum Posts: 54

Your post is great and meaningful. Thank you for sharing this article. I would like to receive better and better articles.
shell shockers

November 15, 2019
3:48 pm
leslee

Justin Hayward's twitter account is temporarily restricted due to unusual activity? Or is it just my viewing thereof?

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0