Widget ImageThanks, you! | Justin | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Thanks, you!
March 8, 2015
12:22 am
Shannon Edwards
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Thank You!

Spirits of the Western Sky is beautiful. Thank you! Have I said thank you? The album is a gem, perfectly beautiful. I have a whole new family of songs to love. Thanks also for the inclusion of older songs in concert that have been rendered perfect with their pared-down arrangements. I never dreamed I'd hear these favorites again. I know I am completely ungrateful, but I will still dare to ask for a guitar and Justin only recording of 'Driftwood' and 'Your Wildest Dreams'. Thanks again!

July 22, 2018
4:31 am
maitrishah1
Forum Posts: 253

thanx for sharing this post i have read lot of time this topic free gift card generator

January 19, 2019
12:19 pm
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

I decided to trade-in the keyboard I bought last year. It's nice, but it doesn't have the timbres to get me in the right mood, and it's not portable. I want something I can keep on the table next to the desk here and pull on my lap when I get some downtime, if only for a few minutes. I don't want to have to use a pedal, because my feet will probably be propped up on the desk. I remembered days with the old Casio I destroyed by spilling red pop on the keys. I wrote on a coffee table, on the floor, even driving up to Iowa.

Then, I thought of this keyboard, the fun I had at the store cracking jokes with everybody, the drive down to Texas and the horrible depression that followed. I cried myself to sleep, soothed only by the wispy sounds of the tall palmettos outside the window. I recalled the next day trying to write something in the motel room, but all that came out was jocular and humoresque. I came out of the bathroom and was struck by the composition of the scene, a keyboard, a mess of notes with a pen, and a crying towel. I was so low, I was ready to never go to another Moodies concert in my life, even though that was the purpose of my trip. I pulled up the YouTube and searched for a full album, since Moodies songs always seemed to snap me out of my funks, and it helped. I must have left an impression when I checked into the motel, because in the morning, with my cornflakes, there were pamphlets from the Jehovah's Witnesses on depression.

For whatever reason, I soldiered up and went to the show, quite expecting Udo and an army of security guards to haul me off, or as in my recurring dreams, Justin to refuse to take the stage until I exit. Instead, the evening was definitely among my best days ever, and in some ways beyond any expectations I've ever harbored. I could never forget how incredible the whole concert scene was. I am not worthy, but, as they say, "Thanks you."

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0