Widget ImageThe Story of THe WESTERN SKY | Justin | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
The Story of THe WESTERN SKY
November 13, 2013
9:51 pm
Kiera
Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Two lovers, swept by passion, declare eternal love as they gaze into each other’s blue eyes, but then he screws up - another woman, demanding job - no matter. She has had enough and he is left drowning in a bottle, frantically scrambling for a way to make things right, one day, someday.... With sweet regret he bids farewell to his Western Sky, the new love that shattered the old. Heart in hand and on bended knee he returns to his Eastern Sun, promising to be the skylark to her stream. She agrees to try again: Earth and Sky (Capricorn and Libra?) always on the road to love. Sadly, Earth is a creature as stubborn as she is sensitive. She cannot let go of her hurt, her resentment, much as she would like to, and tensions rise. Love hits the wall. Desperate to salvage his life, he reminds her of what once was, and assures her he wants her now as he did in the beginning, but she is unable to forgive and he soon discovers that it is very cold outside of her heart. Shellshocked, unwilling to believe that someone will not be waiting for him when he comes home, he buries himself in his work, his music. At least his fans have not deserted him, and he takes comfort from walking into the light - it’s a beautiful sight; he feels the love every night coming through. But what you resist persists. The elephant of a disintigrating marriage is still in the room, and in the end, he is left with only a broken dream. He closes the door on his lost love with one last goodbye, vowing to return no more. Yet, hope is not dead - there is that captivating other on the horizon. It may be sin, but, maybe....?

The plot of a romance novel? A chick flick? No, it is the story of Spirits of the Western Sky, the latest solo album from Justin Hayward.

Just when you think no one is listening....an answer to a prayer.

Years ago I begged for something new. I suggested love songs based on the signs of the Zodiac. Well, Justin, you have not given me astrology, but you have given me stars, and sky, and... love songs. Songs, however, which beg the question: how much of an artist’s reality is reflected in his fictions? Not since Songwriter has your work felt so autobiographical. Disturbingly so.

A song is a story set to music. Spirits of the Western Sky is either a masterful,insightful tale of love gone horribly sideways, or it is a heart-wrenching, raw, confession/apology/catharsis/plea – a cry torn from the soul of a blindsided, bewildered and lonely man. I asked for love songs. I got love songs. I should be more careful what I wish for. The audio equivalent of the daisy-plucking game Loves-Me-Loves-Me-Not, this CD should come with a box of tissues, or at least, a warning: do not listen to this record if you are depressed or having relationship troubles. These songs are tragic! Couched in styles ranging from torch to country; tender, bittersweet, sad, yearning, exultant (who knew a man could experience such complex, conflicting emotions without exploding?),Wink from the “I screwed up” remorse of One Day, Someday to the devastation of Broken Dream borrowed from The View From The Hill, the rapture of new love, forbidden love, lifelong love; the heartache of right woman, wrong place, wrong time; the agony of losing what might have been – should have been; every twist love might take is laid out here in jagged, gaping wounds. If you are exposing your own life in this work, Justin, my heart breaks for you.

That said, this is easily your most delicately crafted, carefully thought out, meticulously executed solo album to date. So painstakingly constructed the intensive labour, the honed expertise behind it appears effortless, the seams, invisible, Spirits of the Western Sky is a must have in any Haywardian's collection. I assume you chose the evocative, intriguing title for its tell-me-more factor, as your metaphoric, open-to-interpretation track The Western Sky is neither the chart topping single of the album, nor, in context, anyway, related to the mystical, philosophical theme its name suggests. I expected songs along the lines of The Voice; Question; The Actor; or perhaps an exploration of Haida Gwaii mythology. I was surprised to find my expectations dashed – but not disappointed.

. One Day, Someday, so confidently THE hit tune it appears twice on the CD, is faintly familiar yet entirely fresh. Reminiscent of Foolish Love and I Know You're Out There Somewhere, which takes a bow as an updated, kicky, techno-pop calling E.T. remix any trendy nightspot D.J. would be proud to play (Way to step outside the box, Justin!) One Day, Someday is the album's show stopper. I find it thrumming through my brain at unexpected (and sometimes inappropriate) moments. I appreciate the nod to your fans in What You Resist Persists, and may I say, too, that “ I'm so glad that I've walked this road with you...into the light, it's a beautiful sight – feel the love every night coming through.”
...Because How You Love Is Who You Are.

Peace out.
Love, Kiera

ps. For those collecting the complete works of the Moody Blues, Ray Thomas has re-released his 1976 solo album Hopes, Wishes and Dreams, which delivers just what it promises. If you missed it the first time around, now is your chance. And Graeme Edge has bound up his own book of dreams in The Written Works of Graeme Edge, authored with drummer Gordon Marshall. Filled with entertaining and informative anecdotes as well as the timeless poetry Moody Blues fans have come to love, this collection is an easy read beside a cosy fire.(Though, next time, Graeme, a spoken word disc included would be a welcome addition to the edition.) I have not found John Lodge's latest efforts yet, but I am still searching. I know it’s out there somewhere....

and (finally)
pps. Under the heading “It May Be Old, But It’s News To Me”:

Where is the last place you would expect to see Justin Hayward singing Nights in White Satin? Cold it be in Rob Zombie’s 2009 remake of Halloween ll?

With the exception of a van crumpling like tissue paper when it hits a cow (c’mon, seriously?) Mr. Zombie’s film is one of the more watchable entries in the horror franchise, featuring ironic juxtapositions of music with action to spin his “love hurts” theme around slasher Michael Myers’ legend. The Moody Blues appear early on in the movie, but watch closely or you may miss the “I love you so I have to kill you” point of their inclusion in the sequence. Enjoy.

November 14, 2013
7:17 am
moodyballetdancer
Forum Posts: 689

Most of us HAVE been caught up on things for a while, Kiera. Thanks for YOUR 'interpretation' of SOTWS. I haven't listened enough to make my own assumptions...not that I would post them. More going on in 'real life' to travel into a dream mode right now. Thanks again.

November 14, 2013
4:04 pm
MagicalBlueTail
Forum Posts: 166

Kiera said

Two lovers, swept by passion, declare eternal love as they gaze into each other’s blue eyes, but then he screws up - another woman, demanding job - no matter. She has had enough and he is left drowning in a bottle, frantically scrambling for a way to make things right, one day, someday.... With sweet regret he bids farewell to his Western Sky, the new love that shattered the old. Heart in hand and on bended knee he returns to his Eastern Sun, promising to be the skylark to her stream. She agrees to try again: Earth and Sky (Capricorn and Libra?) always on the road to love. Sadly, Earth is a creature as stubborn as she is sensitive. She cannot let go of her hurt, her resentment, much as she would like to, and tensions rise. Love hits the wall. Desperate to salvage his life, he reminds her of what once was, and assures her he wants her now as he did in the beginning, but she is unable to forgive and he soon discovers that it is very cold outside of her heart. Shellshocked, unwilling to believe that someone will not be waiting for him when he comes home, he buries himself in his work, his music. At least his fans have not deserted him, and he takes comfort from walking into the light - it’s a beautiful sight; he feels the love every night coming through. But what you resist persists. The elephant of a disintigrating marriage is still in the room, and in the end, he is left with only a broken dream. He closes the door on his lost love with one last goodbye, vowing to return no more. Yet, hope is not dead - there is that captivating other on the horizon. It may be sin, but, maybe....?

The plot of a romance novel? A chick flick? No, it is the story of Spirits of the Western Sky, the latest solo album from Justin Hayward.

Just when you think no one is listening....an answer to a prayer.

Years ago I begged for something new. I suggested love songs based on the signs of the Zodiac. Well, Justin, you have not given me astrology, but you have given me stars, and sky, and... love songs. Songs, however, which beg the question: how much of an artist’s reality is reflected in his fictions? Not since Songwriter has your work felt so autobiographical. Disturbingly so.

A song is a story set to music. Spirits of the Western Sky is either a masterful,insightful tale of love gone horribly sideways, or it is a heart-wrenching, raw, confession/apology/catharsis/plea – a cry torn from the soul of a blindsided, bewildered and lonely man. I asked for love songs. I got love songs. I should be more careful what I wish for. The audio equivalent of the daisy-plucking game Loves-Me-Loves-Me-Not, this CD should come with a box of tissues, or at least, a warning: do not listen to this record if you are depressed or having relationship troubles. These songs are tragic! Couched in styles ranging from torch to country; tender, bittersweet, sad, yearning, exultant (who knew a man could experience such complex, conflicting emotions without exploding?),Wink from the “I screwed up” remorse of One Day, Someday to the devastation of Broken Dream borrowed from The View From The Hill, the rapture of new love, forbidden love, lifelong love; the heartache of right woman, wrong place, wrong time; the agony of losing what might have been – should have been; every twist love might take is laid out here in jagged, gaping wounds. If you are exposing your own life in this work, Justin, my heart breaks for you.

That said, this is easily your most delicately crafted, carefully thought out, meticulously executed solo album to date. So painstakingly constructed the intensive labour, the honed expertise behind it appears effortless, the seams, invisible, Spirits of the Western Sky is a must have in any Haywardian's collection. I assume you chose the evocative, intriguing title for its tell-me-more factor, as your metaphoric, open-to-interpretation track The Western Sky is neither the chart topping single of the album, nor, in context, anyway, related to the mystical, philosophical theme its name suggests. I expected songs along the lines of The Voice; Question; The Actor; or perhaps an exploration of Haida Gwaii mythology. I was surprised to find my expectations dashed – but not disappointed.

. One Day, Someday, so confidently THE hit tune it appears twice on the CD, is faintly familiar yet entirely fresh. Reminiscent of Foolish Love and I Know You're Out There Somewhere, which takes a bow as an updated, kicky, techno-pop calling E.T. remix any trendy nightspot D.J. would be proud to play (Way to step outside the box, Justin!) One Day, Someday is the album's show stopper. I find it thrumming through my brain at unexpected (and sometimes inappropriate) moments. I appreciate the nod to your fans in What You Resist Persists, and may I say, too, that “ I'm so glad that I've walked this road with you...into the light, it's a beautiful sight – feel the love every night coming through.”
...Because How You Love Is Who You Are.

Peace out.
Love, Kiera

ps. For those collecting the complete works of the Moody Blues, Ray Thomas has re-released his 1976 solo album Hopes, Wishes and Dreams, which delivers just what it promises. If you missed it the first time around, now is your chance. And Graeme Edge has bound up his own book of dreams in The Written Works of Graeme Edge, authored with drummer Gordon Marshall. Filled with entertaining and informative anecdotes as well as the timeless poetry Moody Blues fans have come to love, this collection is an easy read beside a cosy fire.(Though, next time, Graeme, a spoken word disc included would be a welcome addition to the edition.) I have not found John Lodge's latest efforts yet, but I am still searching. I know it’s out there somewhere....

and (finally)
pps. Under the heading “It May Be Old, But It’s News To Me”:

Where is the last place you would expect to see Justin Hayward singing Nights in White Satin? Cold it be in Rob Zombie’s 2009 remake of Halloween ll?

With the exception of a van crumpling like tissue paper when it hits a cow (c’mon, seriously?) Mr. Zombie’s film is one of the more watchable entries in the horror franchise, featuring ironic juxtapositions of music with action to spin his “love hurts” theme around slasher Michael Myers’ legend. The Moody Blues appear early on in the movie, but watch closely or you may miss the “I love you so I have to kill you” point of their inclusion in the sequence. Enjoy.

Most interestingly vivid individualized perspective--many thanks for sharing it (I jus don't have the time/energy to "write it out and spill it" like that-actually I'm really just too lazy anymore Wink ). Smile
2+12=14

November 14, 2013
6:50 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

Quite. It must mean a lot to her, a lot of time was spent in the essay.

What is the prime factorization of 3, 256?

November 14, 2013
7:19 pm
mjbanana
Forum Posts: 8

Wonderfully thought out.

I just heard pretty words and music, will go back and relisten with some of these insights, and find out if it means the same to me.

Thank you for sharing.

November 15, 2013
3:23 pm
Kiera
Forum Posts: 2

I really did not expect anyone to read my letter to Justin. Thanks for responding, and, even though it took little time to compose, you are right - I have WAY too much time on my hands and no life, so I write things like:

God gave men two big heads
to use for ill or gain.
One head is for giving them pleasure,
the other drives women insane.

Lunazure, what IS the prime factorization of 3.256?

November 15, 2013
9:23 pm
lunazure

One should not put up private letters in public places.... they are sure to be read by others. Wink I bet Justin printed it out and tucked it under his pillow.

I have yet to let either head drive me insane. There's always a first time of course. Why, what an impure thought! Surprised

2X2X2X11X37 (leslee is welcome to correct me)

November 16, 2013
4:52 am
moodluver765
Forum Posts: 6

I love your story of the SPIRITS album, Keira. I pretty much felt the same emotions when I heard that album. Justin seems so sad and lonely on a lot of the songs, but he's also VERY optimistic and hopeful, too. I've often wondered this: if Justin ever wrote his autobiography, would his life be really like the songs he has composed on his various albums? I guess we'll never REALLY know, will we?
Again, thanks, Keira, for your great story.
Peace and love, moodluver765/SharonSmile

November 16, 2013
5:23 pm
MagicalBlueTail
Forum Posts: 166

Kiera said

I really did not expect anyone to read my letter to Justin. Thanks for responding, and, even though it took little time to compose, you are right - I have WAY too much time on my hands and no life, so I write things like:

God gave men two big heads
to use for ill or gain.
One head is for giving them pleasure,
the other drives women insane.

Lunazure, what IS the prime factorization of 3.256?

wow-google is great! But while I think it can be great I am left with a desolate nagging feeling that it most likely isn't accurate heh heh Wink

http://www.mathwarehouse.com/a.....umber=3256

Kiera-what God gives man and what man THINKS he has been given all too often proves to be two entirely different shades of white Laugh

like....was that a letter to Justboy? I thought it was a perspective--sorry for the confusion then....

November 16, 2013
11:47 pm
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

If I get a moment, I'd love to psycholanalyze "Capturevated by You." It may be my favorite song ever, and yet it gets under my fingernails like flaming bamboo.

November 17, 2013
12:56 am
lunazure

BSFA you snark, stop that. How did you know I had to google 11X37? Not fair! Yes it IS marvelous, 'cause I pulled the first number totally out of the air. Divide by two I can do, but the last two factors floored me.

So which IS it our beady little eyes are fixated ON with that passionate letter, the big or the little head? BSFA not going to even go there .... a real lady would not mention such disparity if she were truly in love*. Let's not go any further lest we start discussing HOW we know such things!!! Embarassed

What is there to psychoanalyze? The moon is the feminine, symbol of fertility. The moon is also the imagination, dreams, madness, the darker side of the soul. It is inconsistent and changeable, it is the light in the darkness. It rules the tides of emotion and waters of life. Etc etc............ it is the great mystery.

"Refuge on the hill" an obvious reference to one's ego, feeling of superiority, soaring ecstasy of religious spiritualism. Same as per "stand on the heights" in "Western Skies"

"Fall from the Heavens" might be a Biblical reference in Revelations, don't quote me on that.

The rest of it just sounds like a dude in love.... I sing it a lot too. Not to sound too cavalier, but it's a pretty obvious song IMHO. Perhaps the melody is getting to you. Good luck finding someone to analyze THAT. Confused I don't WANT to analyze it!

One day I want to make a water harp out of bamboo..... [musing tone]

*It's not the size of the prize, it's the angle of the dangle.

November 17, 2013
5:32 pm
leslee

Disclaimer I: I'm not licensed to psychoanalyze, so can only analyze this with expired teaching and real estate licenses, and disdain for the whole licensing racket. I accept whatever I say can and will be used against me, if anybody gives a flip. Who ever heard of a licensed rock star, anyway.

Disclaimer 2: I don't enjoy literary analysis. I've often found recurring themes in pieces I've written only when proofreading. I suspect Shakespeare had no idea about half what college courses read into his works. Back when I wrote music, the best lyrics came from dreams. I remember a song that I couldn't find lyrics to. Then I had a dream. It was about traveling into the sun, actually. I just told what happened in the dream. It came out easily in rhyme, and it was a perfect fit, one of those few-minute miracles. Don't ask me about the symbolism, as I'm symbol-impaired. Back in the day, I would give songs away for birthday presents, so what I said is no longer any of my business, anyway.

Ammo: The lyrics of CbY get to me because I always thought love should be a religious experience. I know one can get the same high from both. So, I can dig the part about consecration and sanctification. Those lyrics score perfect 10.0's from this Russian judge. However, I once angered a “life coach” who chewed me out for saying I didn’t know the difference between the emotions of religion and love.

But then Justin talks about falling as if he's pursuing some of that good ole Frank Zappa "dirty love." They're living in the shadows, so that sounds like guilt from forbidden love preventing them from living without a care and enjoying all the universe has to offer. But then, Justin lives on the Riviera, and I didn't think people in that part of the world cared anything about monogamy, fidelity, etc. The same goes for most rock stars.

In other words, they would throw all their celestial love and eternal joy away for a few kicks. There's a difference between some sleazy, beer-slinging, half-rolled-out-of-bed act singing, "If lovin' you is wrong, I don't wanna be right;" and Justin Hayward singing about religious purification. In the former, the artist is saying, he knows right from wrong, but “the flesh is weak.” In Justin’s case, it is as if he’s saying his faith, conscience and higher self are all supporting the relationship with certainty. So what’s getting in the way?

She’s not me. That’s what’s getting in the way – but that’s not part of the discussion. If the girl is so good she's resonating with all things heavenly and right, he should recalibrate his moral compass, and if he gets the same reading, stop apologizing. So there.

Just as I have no business writing that last paragraph if I expect anybody to take it seriously, it is not my place to belittle or "correct" what anybody believes in their heart. May I, however, say my concept of God isn't of somebody with an impish sense of humor. In another song, Justin sings, "We put our trust in God and man, and one of them betrays us every chance he can." I hope he's talking about the latter, but maybe not. In other words, in terms of true religion, truth resonates with truth. Deception can talk a good line with sophistry, but it cannot sanctify and consecrate anybody.

I like the astronomical theme in the CD. The femininity and such are lost on me. I think of the moon as "the lesser light to rule the night." Why isn't Justin going for the gold, as in that brilliant orb that rules the day? He talks about falling from the heavens, being under the moon, and then being under the stars. It could mean he keeps crashing through the floors of the heavenly kingdoms, in a new extreme sport of de-kaballahing, The "under" bit is not obvious if you've ever woken up with the sun below you, streaming rays onto the ceiling. Quite cool. More likely, Justin is just painting a musical picture of the nighttime.

The disturbing part for me is he seems to be making his beloved God, or placing her above God. Again, Justin should know better, and no self-respecting chick is going to want to be held up as an uber-God. Yeah, I know Justin's written songs before that shocked the prudish wannabe in me - like back in the day when I got CD's and the only person in town who had the capability to transfer them to tape was my ecclesiastical leader. So desperate was I to hear, I just asked. Then, I listened with embarrassment to "Bedtime Stories." It didn't take long for me to resolve the friend-of-my-enemy triangle and start digging that song.

Any, anyhoo, he's mesmerized, captivated, and hypnotized by “you.” That's easy enough to understand, because Justin has that kind of effect on me. Now, for the clincher: I wouldn't be disturbed by this kind of thoughts if my mind didn't already entertain them de vez en cuando. So maybe my guilt is eating me alive as I listen.

Musically, I really love the song. I like what sounds like Julie's technique of beating a tambourine with a drumstick. Drums and bass are usually the last thing I hear in a song, and I think tambourines are dumb; but I like the combo. I love the light rhythm and melody and almost lack of accompaniment in the first part of the song. Then, the evil part of the song arises. Rhythms and noises remind me of a piece by Tangerine Dream that was a poster child for "dark" music at Moogfest a couple years ago. Added to that are scary noises like they play in soundtracks when something evil, something dangerous is lurking. To top it all off, Justin's guitar reminds me of his work, which I adore, in "The Lights Are Low." That was another song about being wrong and feeling right. CbY sounds more like it’s about being right and pretending to be wrong.

So, that's a little bit of why that song is so emotional. It runs from heaven to hades and speaks of powerful love, and it's musically brilliant. Maybe the theme is too adult for me, and I'll go back to singing, "All things bright and beautiful . . ."

November 18, 2013
2:39 am
lunazure

Egad.... the sun underneath. Reminds me of one of Freud's patients. I like it. Don't get burned.

Like I say, I don't want to analyze it too much. That spoils it. He's painting with music and words, a lovely picture.

I certainly think love and religion are related, because they both get at the Spiritual, at the Other World that lives behind this one. From a psychiatric point of view, the deeper parts of the brain are being accessed. Love extends into Dreamtime. Either way, both are ecstasies, and both very powerful feelings. Hard to put into words.

I liked your write up, you worked long at it, it was heart felt, and I refuse to analyze it, or the lyrics of the song. I don't think it was psychoanalysis, but it was more a philosophical discussion. Which is fine.

One does not have to live on the Riviera or be a rock star to be flaky in love, that's for sure. Failure in love falls upon the rational and the irrational alike without prejudice.... just an opinion.

November 18, 2013
2:47 pm
leslee

I only spent a long time because I kept getting interrupted. Furthermore, it was either a real estate appraisal or an educational assessment, because I"m not a certified shrink.

The sun was on the roof when I woke up in the mountains. Yes. I was higher than the sun, and Justin is lower than the stars - and my impulse is to write something about scurrying to fall from the heavens, but I won't. Did I say that?

November 18, 2013
9:52 pm
lunazure

yes you did. :) It's all just poetry. I could recite the words to the song in a room of teens and they'd yawn at me.

But I agree, it's lovely.

November 19, 2013
12:00 am
leslee

It would beat reciting the words to the Yardbirds' "For Your Love," or one of those new songs where the guys go, "Uh, uh."

An tother thing I left out of my real estate appraisal was that I keep hearing shades of Steve Winwood's "If You See a Chance, Take It" in the musical arrangement. I couldn't put my finger on why, so I'll have to listen to it some more. But first, I must listen to "Dream, Dream, Dream."

November 22, 2013
1:19 am
leslee

Under the cans, "Capturevated by You" is even more most excellent. I enjoyed a constant shiver for the light parts, the the parts where the alligators come into the donjon were artistic nonetheless. The girl's voice is pretty. Justin has a lot of personality in his voice - like he's laughing at a lot of inside jokes or wanting to make us think he is. I know, I should get a hobby, but I'm actually doing somebody's (not mine!) back taxes as I dork around here tonight. The right brain is demanding equal time.

November 22, 2013
6:07 am
moodyballetdancer
Forum Posts: 689

leslee said

The sun was on the roof when I woke up in the mountains.

It should be "The rain is on the roof" and you should be saying "om", Leslee. No matter what JH 'speaks'' our interpretations are only ours. One can imagine it is solely meant for them but (a line, a phrase ) , in the long run, is spoken for the masses. Some need to get over "It's all about me" and narcissism (projected onto 'others' and not accepted as their OWN 'truth') and just enjoy the beauty of the songs - no worry about who has blue eyes - and embrace the knowledge imparted. After all is said and done, they're just singers (and solo artists) in a rock and roll band.

Kiera's interpretation was just that - hers. Why put a 'letter' to a band member - for all to read - on MBT? I can't acknowledge that as really being what Justin meant by this solo effort. I'm just finding nice tunes and melodies. My interpretation of why JH put this out -not the songs themselves - was to get them off his mind and have lovely solo shows that many will attend because of delusional thinking that it's all about them. Hey! I fit the pattern of the songs! Whatever. Cool Definitely NOT going there. Despite objectionable thinking by one individual, I have a REAL life...and I work within those perimeters.

November 22, 2013
11:24 am
lunazure

Justin describes his songs as "from the heart". I guess if someone wants to post a letter "from the heart" to the world at large, it's her business.

Justin doesn't always check in here, you know.... as per his own report in various interviews. He has a life.

Ah yes gotta watch that transference, projection... and counter projection... Laugh

November 22, 2013
1:49 pm
leslee

You don't understand. I know it's all about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, but I can't find the data to prove it in the lyrics.

I'm cool with people posting what they want, and that includes posts questioning the worth or motives in other posts. If a thread gets toxic, I can dig myself in deeper or leave it alone. I'd actually enjoy threads that go out on more cosmic limbs, but I think a lot of us are too busy scurrying around like fishes for TetraMin these days to enjoy time to relax and contemplate. Did somebody say, "Om?"

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0