Widget ImagePeople can't sign on | Member Help | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
People can't sign on
May 28, 2016
6:47 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I've been chatting with MusherTom via email, and he can't seem to post, for no reason that either of us can figure out.

He tried changing his sign on, but says that is not working either.

My answer is often, go to another group and chat there, or to Facebook. This "community" seems to have many colorful bells and whistles, but is sadly lacking in customer help and such. I only hang around 'cause leslee says her computer won't work on other groups. I'm on a fairly old system (HP) and don't seem to have any problems with emails or groups.... I have no idea why.

Thoughts?

Maybe it's a Mac thing or something.

December 25, 2017
11:31 pm
lunazure

Musher is still out there, been chatting back and forth with him over the holidays. He says hi to just about everyone! I just got a letter from Blue Jay Sue too... she's also in good spirits.

October 1, 2018
7:12 am
maitrishah1
Forum Posts: 253

Your post is great and free gift codes generator meaningful. Thank you for sharing this free gift card generator article. I would like to receive better and free gift card generator better articles.

October 19, 2018
7:46 pm
lunazure

My post sucks and you're a frigging bot.

When the f*** is someone going to start cleaning this crap off here?????

Maintain the site or shut it down... it's an embarrassment to Moodies' fans. THAT is why no one posts here.

October 28, 2018
2:14 pm
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

It is me, not the bots. I scared everybody away before the bots came on the scene. I tried posting on another site and killed the threads I touched. I never learned how to love and post kindly and charitably. Maybe you can point out where my posts are being uncivil and train me to be better in this space while this board is for all intents and purposes dead.

October 29, 2018
5:05 am
strangeblue25
Forum Posts: 10

Just hang on in there Leslee, someday the Moodies will wake up to the disservice this community page is to them. If I could tweet I would flag it up to Justin via his "any questions" forum.

July 19, 2023
12:29 am
feetwhip
Forum Posts: 1

While this forum seems to be dormant, maybe you could help me improve by pointing out where I come off as rude in my postings dordle.

September 13, 2023
12:24 am
royalcreature
Forum Posts: 1

Actually, sometimes the forums change the rules without our geometry dash lite knowledge. I also can't post comments. And I created a new account to continue using.

September 18, 2023
4:59 am
butr88
Forum Posts: 4

Hello royalcreature! I'm sorry to hear that you're facing issues with the forums for Geometry Dash Lite. It's possible that the forums have made changes to their rules or systems without notifying all users, which can be frustrating. Regarding not being able to post comments, have you checked if there are any specific requirements comic vectoror restrictions in place? It's possible that there could be posting limits, account verification requirements, or other factors preventing you from commenting.

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0