Widget Imageessay writers | New Store Items | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
essay writers
December 20, 2017
7:51 am
aspire200
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Our professionals will give you a helping hand with your assignments. They have your back round the clock when it comes to assignment help!
essay writers

December 20, 2017
7:09 pm
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

I suppose you were attracted to this site because my writing is so horrible. That's OK. However (knowing full well one must neither begin a sentence with however nor use parentheses), if I wanted to learn how to write enough to take a class, it wouldn't help a thing to have you writing my essays, would it?

December 23, 2017
9:24 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

We wouldn't know anything about editing of course.

My daughter-in-law has taken up the cudgel of editor in chief in my neck of the woods. How are things with you?

December 24, 2017
11:20 pm
leslee

The punctuation doesn't exactly instill confidence. But, maybe I'm wrong!
shall we find out

December 24, 2017
11:21 pm
leslee

P.S. I'm supposing this post was by a robot. I'm not supposed to make fun of people, so please correct me if I erred.

December 26, 2017
11:23 am
lunazure

Poking gentle critical humor at others is ok in Native American culture. I had wondered where I got it.... now the French, they insult everyone, and put a twist of salt on the wound while at it. It's all cultural.

Shall I
Will you
Will he she it

Shall we
Will you (pl)
Will they

Or so my old fashioned English teacher taught me in 8th grade. Language changes all the time alas.

News group grammar and punctuation shouldn't be judged by the same criteria as formal writing IMHO. I get to typing at my customary 42 wpm (nothing compared to me mum who did 100 wpm on an old mechanical typewriter) at midnight and Mistakes Happen.

December 26, 2017
4:01 pm
leslee

I'm sorry. I didn't catch my fault.

It's funny you should post that, as I can't find anybody here who types fewer than 200 wpm - on ten devices simultaneously, each - except me. I recall going to BYU several years ago and marveling that I could detect the space between keystrokes of the students. I visited several college libraries across the country at the time, and I always felt so small because I couldn't type fast enough to establish a hum. Then, it occurred to me, those kids weren't caffeinated. Then, I didn't feel so bad.

I can type 90-some wpm for a test (with 2-4 errors), but there's no way I could maintain that speed for 16 or 22 hours a day every day.

December 26, 2017
8:57 pm
lunazure

You're better than me at that! there is a way to calculate it, you have to subtract the mistakes you make somehow. My mom was a real spelling monster, I often did chores for her in exchange for her typing up my high school papers. Then she'd re-write them so I finally learned on my own. Word processors sped me up a bit. I don't use my little fingers, and I'm slow on the piano too... it goes with piano skills, mom was good at that too.

I can feel myself slowing at many things now that I'm getting older. At least I'm aware of it. Normal I suppose.

December 28, 2017
5:35 pm
PoutyPeriwinkles
Forum Posts: 8

Well, durn. I thought a topic named "Essay Writers" would be about Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper.

ba-DUM-pum!

January 1, 2018
11:36 pm
leslee

We all did, as we're bad spellers.

P.S. Funny name. Hahahahahahaha.

January 2, 2018
5:45 pm
PoutyPeriwinkles
Forum Posts: 8

Maybe you can't spell, but I am alliterate.

January 15, 2018
5:32 pm
leslee

Although all aren't anti-orthography, all alliterate adequately - except you!

February 25, 2018
10:50 pm
kaizen
Forum Posts: 3

Your site has a lot of useful information for myself. I visit regularly. Hope to have more quality items.
color switch 2

February 26, 2018
5:24 pm
leslee

I switched from brunette to blonde, and then I toned it down to Cardinal from L'Oreal Feria. I really liked it, but they stopped making it. Since I did not save a lock of the good color, I am afraid I could only approximate a color switch 2.

February 26, 2018
5:25 pm
leslee

P.S. Since essay writers are listed among the merchandise, might it not be helpful to list pricing and return policies?

February 27, 2018
9:28 pm
leslee

Oh, was the color switch from the orange hues to the teal and beige? Ah, yes. It is a very handsome combination, neat and clean.

Back in the day of the orange-hue banner, I found myself craving those shades, not connecting them to the banner. I liked those shades, though I am not exactly an orange person, so much, I got a skirt in them. It was a long, peasant skirt. I even wore it to a Moodies show. I was going to be a good fan and wear a long skirt and stand up and applaud and all that. Well, the band took the stage, and I tried to stand, but my skirt was stuck under the lady's chair next to me. I tugged and tugged. I ripped the skirt. I pulled the skirt 'til I was wearing it like a gangsta, and the lady next to me would not budge.

Teal and beige are particularly impressive when reflecting blue from the sky in silver. I was first attracted to the combination staring at chair legs in church, I believe. Beige is normally considered a boring color, but the shade selected for the web site is of interest. I first noticed it in a dream on a boot somebody was wearing, I said to my sister, "Groovy boot." Since then, "groovy boot" has been a nickname for that color. The shade also shows up on the spectrum of some element I've long forgotten. I always loved spectroscopy as a natural extension of my fascination with color. So, we were in lab looking at all the primary colors through the dark tube, and then, all of a sudden there was a beige bar. That was super-freaky. In fact, when I was considering going on the first cruise and it was rumored there would be a blue ball, I was thinking of making my gown a beige with maybe an iridescent aqua overlay. The colors at first reminded me of colors I selected for a surprise birthday celebration for one of the pillars of our community. I knew the guy liked teal and, well, beige was the color I selected to look good with it.

How am I doing, essay writers? Do I get an F on organizing my thoughts. Give me an F!

F!

February 27, 2018
10:15 pm
leslee

Am I correct in assuming our essay writers are teaching us we must end posts with a two-word noun phrase uncapitalized?

rushing waterfall

February 27, 2018
11:40 pm
leslee

Oh, bots
My bots
Why won't you come out and play?

I have been reading your posts and find them very much useful information. Essay writers to help me.
emotional rescue

February 28, 2018
3:43 am
sanantonioglamour
Forum Posts: 1

Hello, i am new user what you shared ??

https:https://i0.wp.com/cdn7.bigcommerce.com/s-1zg5bc70ag/images/stencil/400x200/jpeg_file_1517522868__36330.original.jpg?w=100Image Enlarger

March 7, 2018
9:15 pm
leslee

Hey, all you essay-writing bots -

Any of you want to be my roommate on the cruise?

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2655

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110, bomojiy124, Doby1996, Josiaheyes

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0