Widget ImageCancer support for a Moody Fan | News and Info | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Cancer support for a Moody Fan
October 13, 2013
11:55 pm
RSMoody
Forum Posts: 30
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I have a special page on facebook where I am "bloggin" with interaction of a special page. Any loving Moody fans who would like to join my page it is facebook.:https://www.facebook.com/groups/Susansprayerwarriors/
Your encouragement would be welcocmed. Susan Molloy Owens 1808 Derrin Drive, Pontiac, Il 61764 skowens@ilstu.edu. I am a professor at Illinois State University but no teaching right now due to illness.
My husband is pastor at Pontiac First United Methodist Church in Pontiac, Il. 61764

October 14, 2013
4:02 pm
MagicalBlueTail
Forum Posts: 166

RSMoody said

I have a special page on facebook where I am "bloggin" with interaction of a special page. Any loving Moody fans who would like to join my page it is facebook.:https://www.facebook.com/groups/Susansprayerwarriors/
Your encouragement would be welcocmed. Susan Molloy Owens 1808 Derrin Drive, Pontiac, Il 61764 skowens@ilstu.edu. I am a professor at Illinois State University but no teaching right now due to illness.
My husband is pastor at Pontiac First United Methodist Church in Pontiac, Il. 61764

what do you 'profess' (teach)?Smile

October 14, 2013
8:00 pm
RSMoody
Forum Posts: 30

Critical Thinking and speech communication

October 15, 2013
4:26 pm
MagicalBlueTail
Forum Posts: 166

RSMoody said

Critical Thinking and speech communication

oh now I like that--Laugh

my nieces had a sufficient dose of that in their homeschooling--many people have the wrong idea about this mode of education...but it sure has served them very wellSmile

3+9=12

October 17, 2013
12:10 am
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

I just had a long chat with RS Moody and she seems very nice. Thank goodness someone out there still teaches critical thinking.... (I do whenever I can, at all levels). I think mostly we should all remember, that many people come to the Moody fan base looking for enlightenment, companionship, friendship. We do not need to start gossiping about them, and/or attacking them, just because they are new kids on block....

I'll leave it there, but let's all cool off a bit, shall we?

October 17, 2013
1:10 am
moodyballetdancer
Forum Posts: 689

Back to topic. You know my prayers are out there for you and others with this horrid affliction. After a few chats with you, I know what you are going through and hope you rally, RSMoody.

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0