Widget ImageFan behavior at San Antonio, March 5, 2017 | News and Info | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Fan behavior at San Antonio, March 5, 2017
May 4, 2017
10:50 am
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Posting some of my exchanges in the last month, with someone who was at the same show Janet was (permission was given) ... normally I don't share back channels (we all have our own perspectives), but you guys have made the stink here, not me. These are not my words: from another person who is reading and wants to share.

"They nearly had to peel Janet off of Justin at the end of show #1.She was up in his face. Ushers and Udo had to intervene. She had a folder and at the end of the show rushed Justin demanding that he look at it. He politely said no, having just started taking bows and she kept getting closer and more demanding. Inches away from his face. He finally said after the second show to get rid of her. This was the venue with no stage.

"I must say that even Bonnie looked aghast at Janet's actions. Poor Justin was trying to take his bows and she was all up in his face. She behaved herself [at] the second show.

"Reading MBT. Does Janet honestly think an entire audience of people could not see what she did? It's not as though she tried to sneak back stage before the show. It all happened right in front of an entire room full of people looking at Justin. And yes, Udo and an usher were on top of the situation. Udo tried to, politely, ask her to step back. It was the female usher who finally stepped in after Justin told her later. Of course, that was after he had already refused a couple of times. To not see it..... you had to have been blind or not looking at the stage. Even Bonbon looked like she couldn't believe Janet's crassness.

"...if they were on such good terms with Justin that he issued a personal invitation .... to go backstage (which he didn't), then why not just give him her folder backstage? Why did she feel the need to take action in public? ... everyone who could see would have noticed and if they were so close with Justin then why the need to rush him at the end of the first show?"

I have lots more I could share, but trying to sorta settle the dust here. Let's move onward. Smile

May 4, 2017
11:39 pm
forevermoody
Forum Posts: 291

You call this "moving onward," Christie? What purpose does it serve?

You're a psycho hosebeast and completely full of shit, as is whoever told you this "story" (which is all it is . . . fabrication.) It's COMPLETELY untrue and you have NO clue what you're talking about. How drunk and/or high were your "spies?"

I DO know about personal space (that invisible bubble), and unlike you, I would never encroach on anyone's personal space without encouragement or permission, the way you did to Bonnie and me on the cruise.

In my defense I could set you straight as to what really happened (more like what didn't happen), but why bother? You're bound and determined to spread as much "gossip" as you can and you lie like a dog. It's your mission in life, and I don't owe the likes of you any sort of explanation -- you never listen to reason, anyway.

You and your friends need to GET A FREAKING LIFE. And the guys in the white suits with the butterfly nets need to come and pick you up. 'Nuff said, BCB.

May 5, 2017
2:31 am
forevermoody
Forum Posts: 291

Here's a thought. Tell your cowardly, vindictive, spiteful friend (I have a pretty good idea who it is) to post here and say all of her crap TO MY FACE. She didn't have a problem being forthright on this board in the past. If people are going to make up bullshit about me, they should at least have the guts to say it to me directly and not use YOU as a go-between.

August 13, 2017
3:58 pm
moodyballetdancer
Forum Posts: 689

Pure fabrication on the part of Christie aka Tigger aka Lunazure via her ‘spy’ since she wasn’t there. I find it hard to believe that she watches us rather than the show and now has other people doing the same! It really isn’t worth taking the time to address her, Janet, as she will never make changes in order to rescue herself from her personality disorder but…

Lunazure ~ You have the DISTURBING knack of manipulating reality/truth into whatever suits YOUR agenda (i.e. LYING). Your 'agenda' is projecting YOUR faults/behavior onto others and just spewing vitriol. Your motto is : CHAO AB ORDO … the exact opposite of a well-known motto of benevolent people.

February 25, 2018
10:52 pm
kaizen
Forum Posts: 3

Thank you for your sharing. Thanks to this article I can learn more things. Expand your knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Thank you!
despacito lyrics

February 27, 2018
9:34 pm
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

dangereux, bébé, dangereux

May 15, 2018
8:41 am
maitrishah1
Forum Posts: 253

I am so happy to see this post and all the details are awesome and very interesting free gift card generator

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
10 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2655

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110, bomojiy124, Doby1996, Josiaheyes

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0