Widget ImageRed Rocks 2015 | News and Info | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Red Rocks 2015
May 9, 2015
11:29 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

In case someone hasn't gotten the word, it has been moved to the Denver Coliseum, an indoor show.

Sending all sorts of well wishes to those traveling in the snow, be careful and chain up!

May 10, 2015
9:59 am
mushertom
Forum Posts: 60

HA! At Wallingford in March Graeme made a remark about it being early spring and not expecting to get frostbite. I can imagine what comments he might have about snow in Denver in mid-May!

Have fun!

Musher-T

May 10, 2015
10:45 am
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

Hahahah........... man I looked up road conditions last night between Albuquerque and Denver, they're gonna need a dog team to get them through!!!! Sheesh! Can't believe it, but yes this is not a unique situation! Apparently the outdoor show they did at the Talking Stick in Phoenix was colder than the proverbial witch's mammary gland. NOT like Arizona at all! Glad I didn't decided to head down there.

WELL this will be one for Gordy's new tour book. Hope he writes it someday. Postcard!!!! Laugh

Say Musher you DO know about the New England area shows Justin will be doing with his solo tour? In mid-August. We are still waiting on the west coast for the rest of the tour to drop (like a shoe) Check his website http://www.justinhayward.com for the links and stuff. Under "current tour"........ I was considering a summer road trip to MA to the Blue Ocean show, but it's probably too much to think about right now.

May 10, 2015
6:19 pm
mushertom
Forum Posts: 60

YUP! I have tickets for the Infinity Hall in Hartford on August 22nd. This is a new venue - opened late 2014 or early this year, I forget which. It is the companion venue to Infinity Hall in Norfolk CT that I have been to several times.

May 15, 2018
8:44 am
maitrishah1
Forum Posts: 253

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. Thank you all for giving good information free gift code generator

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0