Widget ImageSpring 2015 Stateside | News and Info | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Prove your humanity

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Spring 2015 Stateside
May 18, 2015
9:00 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I'm rather pleased with the way the photos turned out! At the time I was miffed because I was three rows back, but it WAS a rather good spot for photos. My report is there too, you're welcome to skim that if you're not into the "wall of words", but down at the bottom are the photos of Oakland.

I'm working on Seattle and Portland still. Santa Rosa and San Jose are already up photo wise. This has not been easy to get to, sorry I've taken so long. Cheers.

http://illaheematters.yuku.com.....VqKFpNOCUQ

May 19, 2015
11:51 pm
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

Thanks for all that work. So sad Justin was gloomy. Maybe the next report will be happier. It would be nice to know how to cheer Justin up, but me is clueless.

May 21, 2015
10:19 pm
lunazure

Ah he's ok. There's times I think he's just doing an Emo act on stage... hard to tell. I suspect that's much of his charm, women want to mother him. Take care of him. Laugh He WAS happy, very, in San Jose and Santa Rosa. Pretty much they all were... Graeme was very cheery in San Jose as I recall.

May 22, 2015
11:09 pm
lunazure

OK I have up Portland photos, hot from the front row at the Schnitz. Yes some are out of focus, you can pretty much pan through the photos and they are in order. If you're only into photos, you can pan on past the "wall of words" to the later posts. Enjoy.

http://illaheematters.yuku.com.....V_vC0ZOCUQ

May 24, 2015
6:24 pm
leslee

Thanks again for all the effort. I trust Justin is all happy now. There is no way I could photograph the concerts. I cannot multitask. They had that promo where fans get a photography session with Justin Hayward. I couldn't consider it for a second. I would not be paying any attention to the instructor. One time in Wisconsin backstage years ago, I was going to shoot a photo of some friends with the band, and Justin looked straight into the camera. I got so giggly, I had to put the camera down. No, no. I cannot do this; but I sure, sure, and certainly appreciate all the photos and reports fans share on these boards.

May 24, 2015
11:41 pm
lunazure

I blurred a lot of photos myself from nerves this time. I'm simply knocked out by the lights and the angles.......... believe me I'm not taking over and over photos of Justin because he's Mr. Gorgeous. They have fantastically skilled lighting people. Mind bending.

I really have to finish processing them. It's time consuming and I have so many other things in my life to do.

May 25, 2015
9:45 pm
leslee

Please don't feel any pressure from me. Time-release could be good.

May 26, 2015
11:19 pm
lunazure

OK finally all the Moody photos are up from this last sojourn. This summer I'll have to work on the rest of the trip photos (my Frank Lloyd Wright photos are far far behind). We're sorta winding down school, things are pretty stressful right now, and I'm getting ready for my England trip. Dang how did I time all this stuff so close together? Anyway follow the link, about the second post down has links to the various adventures.... remember, the MB in front is a Moody blog, the rest is just personal blogging which will bore my non-friends. Unless you're a stalker, in which case you really should introduce yourself and stop stalking!!! Laugh

http://illaheematters.yuku.com.....WU2j0ZOCUQ

May 15, 2018
8:44 am
maitrishah1
Forum Posts: 253

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. Thank you all for giving good information free gift code generator

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online: Laydi113
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0