Widget ImageSpring and Summer tour events | News and Info | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Spring and Summer tour events
January 25, 2015
12:29 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Thought I'd start a new thread to keep this stuff straight, for early 2015 band touring.

News of the fan gathering for Red Rocks. One of them. As mentioned elsewhere, there will probably be a couple of factions meeting for pre show dinner, the Spaghetti Factory was mentioned, as well as a Mexican restaurant with margaritas.

Red Rocks FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1540340549554137/

I'd be up for any folks meeting along the west coast, Bay Area, Seattle, Portland.

January 31, 2015
12:30 pm
lunazure

The latest is that the Saturday before Red Rocks concert, fans will gather at the Spaghetti Factory in Denver. I'll try to keep up on directions there.

April 14, 2015
8:08 pm
lunazure

The Glastonbury Rock festival has apparently been added June 27, whole band will be playing.

April 19, 2015
7:54 am
Jimbolee
Forum Posts: 1

Apologies if this is not the place to post this. I have two tickets to see Justin at The grand Pavilion Porthcawl UK on 2nd July. They are in row 2. I am so disappointed I cannot but my children bought my wife and I a holiday that week for my 60th birthday. I would love some real fans to go. They are £35 each. Is there an appropriate place to put these up for sale if not is it permissible to post my e mail here? Guess I'll buy the live DVD to watch on holiday!

April 19, 2015
5:16 pm
lunazure

There used to be a "for sale" section, but this is probably fine. They aren't that fussy, so long as you aren't an up front scalper. You will indeed enjoy the Live videos.

Many Happy Returns!

June 23, 2015
7:29 pm
lunazure

I have up my written reviews of my visit to England, and the Cardyff, Plymouth and London reviews. Hope they aren't too ornery. I don't have photos up yet either, maybe I can get to those tonight, it takes time to process the photo stuff.

I had a super nice time, never been to UK, Ireland or Wales before. Trip of a lifetime and all that Laugh

http://www.illaheematters.yuku.com

later edit: I have up photos for Plymouth now. The rest is coming slowly. Lots of photos!!!

Later edit: I have up ALL my UK adventures now, photos and such, you are welcome to visit. Post at your own risk.

http://illaheematters.yuku.com.....ZlZsEa8SUQ

May 15, 2018
8:43 am
maitrishah1
Forum Posts: 253

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. Thank you all for giving good information free gift card generator

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2655

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110, bomojiy124, Doby1996, Josiaheyes

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0