Widget ImageAny Plan for Summer? | Random Topics | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Any Plan for Summer?
May 19, 2018
3:37 am
asma
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

We have a wide book that can make our summer best this is a blessing for us to spend free time with some attractive places that help us to sum up overall busy days into peace and happiness. In past maybe you waste your summer time but this time you have to move on and make this summer unforgettable. So here are some tips for a summer with blessing.
Travel is Best Option To See Natural Blessing of World
Who doesn’t like to make their dream trip to Pakistan and their enchanting places? Does Anyone? Of course not so if you have a trip plan in your mind so this is a perfect time to go and explore the beauty of it. Take benefits with your leisure time and book an exciting package like Pakistan tour packages price from Karachi 2018 with your friend, family member or anyone you like to be a part of your tour then let go with them. In summer you could see lush greenery scene and mesmerizing landscape of beautiful peaks so nothing best choice than this.

May 23, 2018
2:52 am
elianahermione
Forum Posts: 1

It's gonna be my last summer before college so I plan on doing so much with my friends. I'm probably going to be the only one moving away, and pretty far away so I really want to spend time with them. We want to go on vacation somewhere still need to plan the little details.Get essay help online

May 23, 2018
9:30 pm
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

Bots may go where they wish, but the people here are all going to be chasing Justin across the countryside this summer asbestos they can.

May 31, 2018
9:50 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

I find it amazing, the bots are now talking to each other like they are real people. Amazing.... we welcome the coming of our overlords the computers

Justin tours North America in August. Don't be silly.

June 7, 2018
11:45 am
leslee

This morning, I had an epiphany: We made it through winter! The sky was glorious blue, sunlight was on all the lovely young leaves, and it was for all intents and purposes summer. Where have I been? Oh, I whined all over this board, but there was much good going on, too. As I said, Justin put me out of my misery, and never fails to do so. The next mission is mustering the gumption to ask for time off in August.

June 10, 2018
8:29 pm
lunazure

I'm going to work on my garden and house this summer. Looking forward to it. I apologize if you are not bots BTW. Maybe there is hope for the board after all.

June 14, 2018
2:54 pm
leslee

The boss still won't tell me if or when or how long he wants to have my chauffeur services for his class reunion. That's OK. Justin tickets make great scrap paper. I'm glad to support the music even if I can't go. So there.

June 21, 2018
12:01 am
leslee

I think I'll have an equinoctial resolution to give up anger and cynicism, watch my budget, and reduce chocolate intake.

June 21, 2018
12:02 am
leslee

Oh, and plan to see as many Justin shows as possible.

June 21, 2018
2:11 pm
lunazure
June 21, 2018
4:19 pm
leslee

It's overcast today, and The EVO! and I had errands on the other side of town, away from the hood we've been walking to avoid ticks. It's a nice neighborhood, an old-wealth place. The houses aren't built in the over-articulated 21st-century modular style of the new-wealth housing. They look like they were built to last another 100 years. A lot of the homes are for sale, which to me is a sad trend.

One I liked enough to look it up online. It has a large, rugged, sandstone masonry finish that captures the light very well. It is large, like a mini-castle. It's not ta bunch of faux after thoughts, nor is it a theme and variation on the salt box. It all hangs together well. The windows are mostly are colonial-grid, with a broad arch motif. The grounds are small for a house that size, but they offer a nice combination of light and screening. My only complaint from the outside is a new telecommunications tower looms over the trees like Godzilla approaching.

So, I looked the house up on the web, and would you believe - the spiral staircase has a black wrought-iron rail, reminiscent of that at 'Live at the Capitol Theatre.' Then, I saw the home had a minstrel's gallery and a grand piano. It had no cauliflower. I looked to see if there was a fireplace in which one could have parties, and I forgot to look for all that other stuff.

I'm still trying to find a nice song about obsession. This one is good, but again, it implies there is something going on outside of my mind, which would be cruel. I present it for the segments that resonate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKuqaZ0DQtk

June 21, 2018
4:21 pm
leslee

Yes, that was poorly written. I said I looked the house up twice and said "are ... are" when I wasn't trying to be a pirate. My bad.

June 23, 2018
2:42 pm
PoutyPeriwinkles
Forum Posts: 8

Is "Every Breath You Take" about obsession or all-out stalking? Really, an awful lot of popular songs carry at least a nuanced obsession motif. When you can't get the one you're aiming your lusts at, but won't give up trying, is that not obsessive? When you're happy the unrequiting object of your lusts, or the one who caused the unrequiting to happen, gets comeuppance, is that not obsessive? When you find yourself writing about a lost romantic opportunity from ten or twenty years ago, is that not obsessive? All a matter of degree, I suppose.

And on another topic from above, does buying tickets for concerts you may not be able to attend actually support the performer, or just guarantee some empty seats that people who paid to sit farther back will claim squatter's rights on? I don't think the performers check to see whose credit cards were used to buy admissions. I say skip those shows out of town and save for retirement or emergencies. Maybe that's because the performers don't expect me to be there though.

June 23, 2018
9:01 pm
leslee

Yes. Yes. Yes. Not necessarily. It could make for some really nice poetry or lyrics and be one and done.

I don' know. I was assuming the band received a percentage of ticket sales, but you're probably right in assuming they get a contract amount.

June 23, 2018
11:08 pm
lunazure

I think you should do what you wish to do, leslee. No judgements here.

I just don't understand why. You are expending a lot of energy for something that has no reason to it, except pure pleasure.

We all deserve pleasure as we can afford it however, so again ... no judgements.

June 24, 2018
8:27 pm
leslee

How about this for obsession. The Load Outs, and then:

Justin stay
Just a little bit longer
I want you to play
Just a little bit longer

Now the promoter don't mind
And the union don't mind
If you take a little time
And you leave it all behind, and sing
One more song

____________16va
|
Oh, won't you stay
Just a little bit longer?
Please, please, please
Say you will, say you will

Oh, won't you stay
Just a little bit longer?
Oh please, please stay
Just a little bit more

June 27, 2018
8:24 pm
leslee

I'm contemplating wrapping my head in vinegar and brown paper. There must be a way to become more compassionate.

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0