Widget ImageHow to search the best sources for my research papers? | Random Topics | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
How to search the best sources for my research papers?
February 16, 2018
6:35 am
MargretValez
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The research sources can fully analysis and filter wanted information. Most of collections are based on system. Fresh information is need for complete research papers. Leading matters and ideas can be update from their writing company. The hearing information is good for your academic studies and also tell new matter about your specified topic. International matters and recent types of information are update with that research. If you want change any item in that means conduct our writing service 's writers. It will be done easily.

February 16, 2018
10:40 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

Gasp!!! is that SO????? SurprisedSurprisedSurprised

February 16, 2018
11:53 pm
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

In a typical month, I get $300 for reading over 100 staff reports, attending about nine hours of meetings, writing about nine 800-word articles, 5-8 400-800 word articles, 36 news briefs and 30-some events briefs. Can we swing a deal where I pay you to write this and am still able to make some money?

February 16, 2018
11:55 pm
leslee

P.S. I'm an independent contractor, so you have to take out employee, employer, FICA, and state taxes, too.

February 18, 2018
11:25 am
lunazure

You need to up your rates. This is the time and place to go on strike.

February 18, 2018
2:19 pm
leslee

I don't think anybody who has read any of my posts here is going to think I deserve more than $1.25 an hour for my writing. I've got a good deal.

This is a depressed part of the country. A former roommate, who was a CPA, told me she was only paid about half the time, too. A couple who had a chiropractice did, too. I did bookkeeping for the latter on occasion, and they paid me with milk and cookies. I don't have the skills one needs to demand more pay.

Also, nonpayment is a form of freedom. Last month, one of my editors asked me to do about six last-minute articles, and one was obscene. It would have been "identity-breaking" for me to "go there." So, since there was really no time to negotiate, I said I'd do five of the six, but not that one; and to make sure I won the deal, I told him I'd fore go payment. That way, I kept my conscience happy and I didn't leave my friend trying to find another editor at 2 in the morning.

Remember, I was, for all intents and purposes, unemployed for about nine months before I found this nothing-burger job. I know, I know, I should quit whining and go take some remedial courses to get my math and English skills to where I can bag groceries - but I'd rather blow all my money chasing Justin around the countryside. Or, more appropriately, blowing my money on tickets for unofficial concerts and nonrefundable cut-rate airfare to get to them.

March 22, 2018
6:33 am
Jonathan87

The examination sources can completely investigation and channel needed data. The greater part of accumulations depends on the framework. New data is a requirement for finish inquire about papers. Driving issues and thoughts can be refresh from their written work organization. Online Essay Help Uk

March 22, 2018
7:33 am
leslee

But if I were to begin using the advanced syntax you demonstrate, my teachers would know I was cheating.

March 27, 2018
3:46 am
annashetty
Forum Posts: 6

Thank you for your blog post.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles.
Putlocker

March 27, 2018
6:03 pm
lunazure

you're so welcome, Putt Locker. Give our regards to the rest of the bots. I don't know what happened to that report I submitted to my pals at the FBI.... guess they are too busy spying on each other. Expect a bill for the taxes you owe on whatever your fees are for cluttering up an already ailing site.

April 18, 2018
11:31 pm
alicetaylor

Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post.

Super Smash Flash

May 5, 2018
3:52 am
julietmario

To decide if that webpage is tenable, you should take a gander at the title of the site, and you should take a gander at the creator. Complete a background marked by the source in the event that you don't think about it. Expert Essay Writer. For case, a site like USA Today would be a believable source since they have a past filled with giving valid sources with dependable creators.

June 7, 2018
12:56 pm
leslee

What think ye of this article? I rush to judgment to believe the author rushed to judgment. It reads almost like a hit-piece on Tony Visconti.

From my perspective, the Moodies waned more from diminution of support from the record industry than a reduction in quality output. Both 'Sur la Mer' and 'Strange Times' had high emotional and compositional quality. It is well-established that Universal did not distribute Moodies releases to radio stations. People within the Moodies organization admitted to me off-the-record that, "Universal let us down, and they know it."

How do I know this? Back in the day, Ivy Stewart invited me to write an article for the fan club newsletter. I chose as my topic why the Moodies were not getting any airplay. I thought I'd talk to DJ's across the country and they'd say, "That song is really awful!" Instead, they were saying, "What? The Moodies have a new album? I've gotta hear it! I didn't know." That was all over the place. I had looked up phone numbers back in the early days of Internet to interview several jocks.

Following that, I had connections at a local radio station that still had live DJ's, took requests, and pulled vinyl and CD's off the shelves. (They were soon to be bought out by a closet operation.) They hooked me up with their guy from Universal, who promo'd me a box of 'Strange Times' CD's out the door, which I took to radio stations as I chased Justin across the countryside that summer's tour.

Receptions were warm, but most stations were constrained to play what the record companies provided on their periodically-updated hit lists. In conclusion, it may be safer to say the Moodies waned more because of a loss of independence in the broadcast industry. Back then, one wouldn't have heard of MP3 or i-tunes. Record stations were being consolidated, thanks to changes to FCC rulings under then-chair Michael Powell. Record companies were consolidating, too, and dictating to radio stations what they would play. There were only a few remaining avant-garde stations where indie jocks would play something as daring as "Nights" was in its day.

My perception at the time was the Moodies were being marginalized because they didn't play games like the other rock stars who were remaining relevant - posing with one-half clad and the other half ghastly for posters, getting busted to stay in the news cycle, or whatever. Of course, that is just something in my own mind with no corroboration.

I am, however, grateful that the Moodies stayed true to the music and avoided the hype and commercialization.

I cannot say why certain people in the band were marginalized, but Justin does talk about strong personalities rising and diminishing in the Pinder years. The author draws from secondary sources, and even thought he nicely cites his quotes, I would have preferred him submitting his questions to a #JHQA to him publishing his conclusions. ("Then, instead of reaching conclusions, he'd be reaching for something else ...")

http://ultimateclassicrock.com.....ur-la-mer/

June 8, 2018
7:51 pm
leslee

Actually, I've found the best source for my research papers to be here:

http://celebswithouteyebrows.b.....gspot.com/

June 8, 2018
10:23 pm
lunazure

Nice one with the eyebrows.

leslee did you write that blurb above? I'm going to clip and paste to my blog unless you say "No because I wrote it" it's ok if I can't share. But I liked what you had to say, you did your homework.

June 9, 2018
6:29 am
leslee

I wrote it. Anything I post here is in the public domain. Do what you wish with it. That is but a portion of a longer story from a more glorious era.

June 9, 2018
12:56 pm
lunazure

Thank you! I did.... simple enough. It does say a lot, with the record industry "big powers" being certain promoters who could be promoting their cousins, their neighbors, their boyfriends, who knows.... quality doesn't matter, but scmoosch does.... sure a lot of mediocre musicians coming out of New Jersey and being great stars... go figure. "It is political"

The Moodies have always just been about good music. Fossil rock, yacht rock.... I still love it and obviously it is marketable. But we too have our marketing trends, Like John Lodge, I find his music just as wonderful and worth listening to as Justin's. BUT Justin has the balance of the "drool factor" in the fan base, so Justin takes the spotlight. Just goes to prove, it's about the images, and Justin at this age is projecting a "prettier image" so sure to sway the weaker, drooling minds .............. what happened to love of music for music's sake?

[sorry if I offend, but it's the truth]

I never even pay attention to radio music unless I can dial in news, the Beatles, Classical (and I turn it off when Mozart comes on) or something I love from my own youth. And we Be Baby Boomers... we are still out here listening.

June 9, 2018
1:52 pm
leslee

Sure, Justin makes me drool all over myself like none other, but I was in love with the spiritual dimension of his music before I ever saw a photo of him. I've said before, my first visual impression of the band was a mistaken identity - Bachman Turner Overdrive. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with BTO, but the dirty biker types in that photo were a far cry from the clean-cut, romantic look Justin was projecting at the time. Many with whom I talk also are attracted to a transcendental halcyon the music provides, an ultimate euphoria that washes over the psyche. It was years before I even appreciated Justin for his technical prowess on the guitar. He's mastered the technical work and moved on to the zen.

The Moodies are also a nostalgia band, they played the soundtrack to which eternal companions met and went on to share decades together. And there are some, as you say, who are smitten by Justin's good looks. I must admit, I would probably have been smitten had I not heard the music. But one thing that puts Justin rather in a league by himself is how gentle and considerate he is, his compassion that melts one's heart over and over. One must not judge, but I dare believe he is a good soul.

June 10, 2018
2:10 pm
lunazure

I would never have given Justin a second look, and didn't back in the 60s when my bestie and I were looking them over... along with a couple of other bands (a lazy afternoon stealing our folks liquor and looking at our albums) She DID like Justin for looks, and I liked Mike, on the Threshold album (I liked Ray too, so handsome back then. My mom liked John Lodge!)

When I got divorced, and had an unsettled time in my life, getting out of the Navy and divorce and looking for my place in life (going back to college) I started listening to the Moodies more and more. It was music that took me back to age 13, an anchor in my life. It turned out every song that really touched me was by the same guy.... Hayward. I was actually living in Hayward CA at the time.... I took this as a sign and checked Justin out. Still the same "blaugh" blonde I'd seen before (not that exciting visually) but the words!!!! and the melodies!!!!

You see??? Justin visually is no more or less exciting then other men, from the photo. And there are a lot of men in this world!!!

Then I went to my first Moody concert in Concord (1990) and got the biggest kick out of JUSTIN! He was actually having a bad night, looked quite grouchy, but you could tell he had this underlay of sarcasm that was quite amusing and refreshing. "Something in the way he moves" like George Harrison would say. The others were very mechanical (except Patrick who was behaving like a ninny), like "another day another gig". Justin was "alive" to me. He came over during a dark out for him (John was singing) and stared at me.... no idea but he was bored apparently. So I stared back and we got into a stare war. Quite funny actually.

So that is why I'm so fond of Justin. He moves well, and has a very subtle humor. And yes I find him nice looking now, because there is a mind I like behind it. I think of him as a friend I see in concert once in a while. More than "friend" isn't likely as I don't like running the gauntlet of peeping fans, stalkers, security and crowds that follow them all when they tour. (LOL like he'd be interested in an old hag like me!!!! Laugh)

"Good soul" no better I'm sure than the rest of us. We all try to find the best that's within us, unless we are a very dysfunctional person. I don't think he's a saint. But I think he does put his time and energy he has to spare toward good causes such as giving fatherly smiles at disturbed chicks in the front rows.... I've seen this happen. (No that is not a reference to YOU leslee.... there are a lot of intense fans out there, yes drooling)

BTW Happy father's day to all the Moodies!

June 10, 2018
6:26 pm
leslee

I would love to get in a stare-down with Justin. I would love a fatherly smile. I can't complain, though. It is enough to be in the same room as him and feel the love his personality exudes. Whether he's immersed in a song, talking to his band people, or interacting with somebody in the audience, I see in him and feel in the air an unusual, genuine compassion. Justin is one of few people I know who inspires me to be a better person.

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0