Widget ImageLA Concert - Nokia Theatre | Random Topics | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
LA Concert - Nokia Theatre
October 31, 2013
2:08 am
MoJoPro
Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I just got word my friend and his wife can NOT make the concert this Fri Nov1st. that leaves me with 2 extra second row seats!! (true 2nd row, BTW.).. these are Pit Center - Row #2 - Seats 313 & 314. this was/is a MB VIP Package. I will not scalp these tickets so they may likely go unused unless somebody here is interested in purchasing them (at the exact same price I paid for them, $190 each). I will be at the concert as well and will also give anyone who wishes to get these tix the Moody Blues Merchandise that came with this VIP Package. I've already received the merchandise and will bring it to the concert with me. if you are interested, please reply or e-mail me at mojoproductions@juno.com. thanks! Smile

October 31, 2013
4:57 pm
moodyballetdancer
Forum Posts: 689

MoJo - Put your offer in the Buy, Sell Trade forum. Wish I could take you up on those great seats but I'm here in the rainy Midwest, alas, waiting on Trick or Treaters who probably won't show due to weather. Cry

October 31, 2013
6:24 pm
MoJoPro
Forum Posts: 2

thx folks, the tickets are now spoken for. they're going to a couple of Moodies fans with great timing!! can't wait, looking forward to a great show tomorrow night here in LA and then again on Sat in Palm Desert! thx everyone for your interest and also thank you moodyballetdancer for the good suggestion!! Laugh

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0