Widget ImageWhy live chat services are must for the business websites? | Random Topics | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Why live chat services are must for the business websites?
November 24, 2017
7:51 am
Aryanx277
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Many businesses may not realize this but having a live chat service on the business website may increase the sale rate. Using a live chat service could also mean developing the way online firms conduct their businesses. A Website Chat Service helps the company connect to the visitors that come to their website but this is only a essential thing with 24x7 live chat agents everyone can do that.
But what about integrations and chat tracking services is they are complicate with this

November 24, 2017
4:25 pm
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

This isn't a business. The IRS wouldn't allow me to sustain so many years of pecuniary loss were it so. Besides, you have a weird screen name.

P.S. I'm only being rude because I suspect you're a bot.

November 26, 2017
12:27 am
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

This is a feral site and I suspect no money goes into it. A live chat would just spoil things. Yea take yer bot self elsewhere. We are happy in our little backward way here.

Cool

December 31, 2017
5:44 pm
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

Imagine, if you will, me going into business selling widgets and set up a live chat, when somebody gets jealous because she thought I looked at her boyfriend, and to get vengeance she posts how horrible my widgets and customer service are. Then, I go out of business because everybody believes her.

Second scenario: I manage to reinvent myself and sell stuff - with a website with live chatting. Then, somebody posts an advert for college resume writing, another posts for XXX, and a third posts a link to a review claiming I gave a positive review of a book claiming aliens gave the US government the plans for B-2's. Then, Mr. Stalker gets on and starts writing, "Eve, I have had another manifestation ...." Nah, I think I prefer trying to manage my own content.

January 18, 2018
1:47 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

I think there are people on youtube who have their own sites, and charge membership for the stuff they have pirated. That doesn't seem too cool, but it happens.

June 18, 2018
1:11 pm
alexsharma
Forum Posts: 51
July 6, 2018
8:16 am
maitrishah1
Forum Posts: 253
This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0