Widget ImageCruise V | Rumor Central | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Cruise V
January 13, 2018
8:42 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Right now rumors are being circulated about ANOTHER cruise Feb 4, and the years of 2019 and 2020 both have been mentioned.

As per the Moodes, THEY said at the Storytellers shows, that they were going to talk things over after they got done in Vegas. Implication, not just cruises, but for Moody touring in the future. Graeme thankfully seems recovered from his speech dysphasia, but they are ALL in their 70s and this is looking quite a ways down the road. Ray's death probably shook them all up.

If anyone has SOLID information on this I think everyone would love to read it, and please link somewhere.

I probably won't go. I have a new perspective on the cruises, they seem to be for people who love to jump up and down out of control, and who want to drink a lot, and eat a lot. I got the cheapest alcohol drink package I could, and still couldn't drink enough to justify the cost (and am horrified at those who can!!!) The beds were hard and my back hurt. Many of the bands were cranked up far too loud and the music distorted, or was just loud banging. I DID very much enjoy those bands who did their sound checks (and leaned on an acoustic sound) and I very much enjoyed the shore excursions. I would not have gone on this cruise had they not been doing Yucatan. I'm a Moodies person, and I can follow them cross country on a tour much cheaper and see more shows frankly.

Guess we will all see where this goes.

January 15, 2018
5:40 pm
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

A cruise Feb. 4? How will they book it so quickly? I hope Justin keeps touring forever and ever like he has said. Life would be so hollow without him.

January 18, 2018
1:40 pm
lunazure

I know, I think it's a little early myself.

The source of all the rumors is

1) someone with the OTB staff said so

2) a buried post on the Moodies Cruise facebook dated Dec 31.

3) Possibly a bunch of confused drunks on all the Moodies groups. I have an account all the FB Moody groups feed into and I can't sort out which group it came from. The posts have been nuts since we got back, like I walk away from my phone and come back to 200 posts in an hour. Lost Chords used to be like that. A couple kinda mean, but mostly just gibbering, nothing serious, some good photos some bad some silly. Etc. Overload.

I'm just glad the house sorta got cleaned finally and I got my bills out the door on time. Had a wonderful vacation however. No complaints, just pointing out stuff. Took a day off to try and recoup from this cold or allergies...

As to "next cruise" OTB does a lot of cruises, and not all of them involve the Moodies. I honestly think a lot of the cruisers who are the most active would be happy on any ship with a lot of rock music, good buffet and lots of bars.

I'm with you leslee, I like the calmer format Justin does music wise. No more head banging if I can avoid it.

February 23, 2018
9:18 pm
lunazure

John Lodge FB just posted that there will be no "Sur le Mer II" cruise with the Moody Blues a year from now. I urge all concerned to track down John's Twitter or FB for the exact words.

July 10, 2018
12:53 am
MichaelBenn
Forum Posts: 1

This is sounding rocking for lovers of the cruise buddy; hope travelers will get lots of enjoyment on that tour. Reading of reviews can help you in hiring of best assignment writers services australia that is become common solution among students.

September 17, 2023
10:37 pm
mIoksa
Forum Posts: 3

If you're a fan of cruises, you'll adore this; I'm sure your friends and family will have a blast on this trip. Hiring the greatest assignment writers services in Australia is a typical answer, and you may find them by reading reviews online. run 3

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0