Widget ImageWhere will hear first about well or sick Justin for tonight? | Rumor Central | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Where will hear first about well or sick Justin for tonight?
October 11, 2013
6:50 am
RSMoody
Forum Posts: 30
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Where is the best place to look for information?

October 11, 2013
9:52 am
gypsyqueen1
Forum Posts: 2

I'm not sure but I'd like any updates on how he is doing?

October 11, 2013
9:58 am
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

Maybe he has a "Do not disturb" sign on his door.

I was just reminded of what Tesla said:

"It's not whatcha you got, it's whatcha you give."

I am therefore going to send love and prayers and trust in God. The news will be secondary. So please scratch my former pleadings. Thanks.

October 11, 2013
12:52 pm
leslee

Onamia is still on.

October 12, 2013
12:09 am
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

I was staying up tonight hoping someone would post about tonight's show, but no luck so far.... so going to the showers. Hope all is well where ever they are.

October 12, 2013
2:42 pm
leslee

That is so weird. Justin was so sick they postponed shows, which they never do. He came back after a couple days, and nobody is saying whether he was well, sick, green, pale - if he sounded weak, fabulous - anything. Last night walking in the mall, I heard "In Your Wildest Dreams" on the Muzak. "No. I didn't mean that way!" The folks upstairs have a good sense of humor.

Stop worrying. Start praying.

October 12, 2013
3:02 pm
libramate
Forum Posts: 10

I posted a reply on your other thread, Leslee.

October 12, 2013
3:41 pm
leslee

OK. I found it. I continue to navigate this site with the skill of an infant with a crayon in his fist. How was he?

October 13, 2013
11:53 am
Pammypoo
Forum Posts: 70

Oh, he was fine. Wink
I forced down his gullet ALL the whiskey, honey, tea, vitamins, and other recommended remedies from our experts, burped him, and shoved him onto the stage.
He was a little wobbly, still not completely recovered into fully restored voice but getting better every day.

October 17, 2013
12:52 am
lunazure

If other posts on FB are to be believed (mind you, reality has completely flown out the window by this point) the storyteller at Denver was totally cancelled tonight. Someone (more than one) must be very ill..... they were perhaps just glued upright for the concert. So, was anyone there, and what's the story?? It WAS a rather long stretch of road, that's for sure.

Pam thanks for the effort........ :) I'm thinking of toting a full bottle of whiskey to the Seattle show with me.... and shoving it on stage for them! With bag of lemon and honey jar too.... gosh I've bought rather expensive tickets for two of the Storytellers I so hope they don't get cancelled. I'll cry. That's a fact.

October 17, 2013
5:46 am
mjbanana
Forum Posts: 8

Many of the Facebook posts have been inaccurate, but well meant, one concert I was at, the lady behind me heard different songs than I heard.

Officially, there was an illness in the Band, never stated who, but easily figured out by the set list. Any other gossip is a bit of privacy violations, in my opinion, as a nurse, I shudder at people offering diagnosis, cures, and palliative measures, but do agree with the sentiment.

Justin's voice was still alternating with weakness, squeaks and range issues, and also quite strong in places, but he was improving daily. I only did the first 5 shows after the cancelled one, and saw dramatic improvement, but it was a grueling schedule, and I hope everyone on the tour and in the band stays well.

I never saw coughing or nose wiping other than the usual throat clearing, and regular wipes that go on at any concert, anywhere. I was more amazed at the ill audience members, coughing and wiping and not washing hands.

Marijane

October 17, 2013
9:35 am
lunazure

Good report, MJ :) I've been dealing with my Dad's mersa myself (I'm sure I spelled it wrong, they won't give me the species name on the nasty little critter, S. aureus probably :P ) and have had to get real religious about my clean hands, not touching surfaces, gowns etc. This after dodging two runny nosed Kindergarteners Tuesday that busy parents couldn't keep home for the day.

This cold and flu season seems quite busy this year, across the country. Just a casual observation.

Gray DID say that Justin wasn't feeling too well on FB, so I'd call that "official" in my subjective way. Yes, they've been working pretty hard after that short rest period. I don't know how they do it.

I said it elsewhere, but it does bear repeating. I bow to the skills of the RNs on the board (two I know of); but when it comes to defining behavior, I think I'm the only one on the board with psych credentials. I promise to keep my mouth shut with MY qualified behavior observations, if others won't try practicing without a license. Being kind to one another is a cornerstone to the healing process, across the disciplines. That includes cute quips on FB. As Justin said on the cruise "We see everything."

With that, I must off and take my vitamins, and get ready for work. Everyone have a very nice day out there, and don't be too hard on yourselves.

October 17, 2013
10:10 pm
leslee

I used to be a card-carrying Libertarian, and I'd do it again if I thought I could afford it, so I don't need no stinkin' badge. - Said with love, of course, and respect for all who care.

September 17, 2023
11:05 pm
mIoksa
Forum Posts: 3

If you're a fan of cruises, you'll adore this; I'm sure your friends and family will have a blast on this trip. Hiring the greatest assignment writers services in Australia is a typical answer, and you may find them by reading reviews online.
only up

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0