Widget ImageFor all new members, about our board .... | Welcome | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
For all new members, about our board ....
May 22, 2018
10:08 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi, you have reached a system that is no longer in use or has been disconnected. That is, the Moody Blues and/or their surrogates no longer monitor or maintain this community board. Apparently it has been left on automatic, and has gone feral.

The vast majority of people posting here are "bots" or people who get a pay back from each time someone clicks on their posts... all of them have links to other crud which is being sold marketed etc. (As far as we can tell, it's all pure junk.)

Leslee and I are real, and a few others are too (at least we were both real last i checked, and have not dived into a Quantum singularity) so you have two options. 1) find another board for better information. There are many groups on Facebook, and you can also Google "Travelling Eternity Road" and "Moody Blues Attitude" for better info.

2) Ignore the 'bots like leslee and I do. We just sorta bang around here when we get bored or lonely, because we live on opposite sides of North America, and don't have time to hang with friends. (Pitiful I agree.) I was just thinking, we tend to be taking the conversation around the 'bot posts like rocks in a stream. Ignore them and maybe they will go away..... Cool

I have no idea who lurks, and sometimes wish others would join us in posting here. But it's all ok. We Moody fans are actually quite a large community. (This is a poor representation.)

Welcome to the online Moody community. May all your wildest dreams come true.

September 15, 2018
6:53 am
maitrishah1
Forum Posts: 253

Wow really interesting post, can later share other useful information is more interesting. free gift cards generator and free gift cards generator and free gift cards generator

July 12, 2023
6:27 am
Eastojamson
Forum Posts: 245

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. Zonnepanelen installateur Genk

July 12, 2023
6:28 am
Eastojamson

this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends.. Zonnepanelen installateur Bonheiden

July 12, 2023
6:29 am
Eastojamson

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Zonnepanelen installateur

July 12, 2023
6:30 am
Eastojamson

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Zonnepanelen installateur Boom

July 12, 2023
6:31 am
Eastojamson

As a seller of legal steroids, you can buy Crazy Bulk products, explore stacks and finally get the body you’ve always wanted Zonnepanelen installateur Lier

July 12, 2023
6:32 am
Eastojamson

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. Zonnepanelen installateur Bornem

July 12, 2023
6:33 am
Eastojamson

What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. Zonnepanelen installateur Laakdal

July 12, 2023
6:34 am
Eastojamson

this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends.. Zonnepanelen installateur Borsbeek

July 12, 2023
6:35 am
Eastojamson

It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. Zonnepanelen installateur Kontich

July 12, 2023
6:39 am
Eastojamson

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Zonnepanelen installateur Brasschaat

July 12, 2023
6:40 am
Eastojamson

The article posted was very informative and useful. You people are doing a great job. Keep going. Zonnepanelen installateur Kasterlee

July 12, 2023
6:41 am
Eastojamson

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. Zonnepanelen installateur Brecht

July 12, 2023
6:42 am
Eastojamson

I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. Zonnepanelen installateur Kapellen

July 12, 2023
6:44 am
Eastojamson

This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works Zonnepanelen installateur Dessel

July 12, 2023
6:45 am
Eastojamson

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Zonnepanelen installateur Kalmthout

September 28, 2023
9:29 am
uitmedical
Forum Posts: 4

maitrishah1 said
Wow really interesting post, can later share other useful information is more interesting. spacebar clicker free gift cards generator and free gift cards generator and free gift cards generator  

Depending on the area of your research, you have several options for online databases specific to your field.

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0