Widget ImageStory teller Questions | Ask the Band | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Prove your humanity

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Story teller Questions
September 27, 2013
11:23 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Transferred these over from the old site, hopefully I'm not being redundant. I wish I could find the email to send questions for future Storytellers, hopefully this will work. They MUST check in here once in a while!

For the whole band: Given the choice between getting stoned on weed, getting drunk on good wine, or eating a big juicy chocolate eclair, which would you go for first?

Question for Justin: I've noticed over the years some of your clothing appears to be hand made (!) not all of it (discounting the tees naturally), but a few select concert shirts are really unusual, made from fun fabrics (one used reversed fabric... quite interesting). Do you have a secret tailor, buy them off a boutique rack, or does some kind family member whip these out for you? [if this question applies to other band members, it's ok for them to answer too]

Bedtime Questions, good for any band member

Do you prefer silk pajamas, or flannel???

Do you prefer silk, satin, cotton or flannel sheets??? (yes we know about "Nights in White Satin")

Did anyone ever have a water bed, and can you tell any funny stories about them? Did you like water beds???

And remember, keep it G rated don't want to shock any little ones!

For anyone: And I know I've asked this before and no one has answered it satisfactorily. (a cheeky lot they are.......) Discounting stories about Tuesday the Dog (who seems to have her own fan following.... Smile ) and discounting the answer "rock" If you could have ONE pet of all the critters in the world (or out of this world), what pet would you have? If the answer is "dog" what type dog???

Question for Justin: I just about fell off my barstool when you said your brother was in the Navy (Royal Navy of course) I've done my own time in the US Navy.... it's a different world, putting it mildly. Anyway, I'd be interested to know your brother's rate (job) and what ships or commands he was attached to. Or any fun stories related thereto

Thank you to one and all.

October 1, 2013
11:03 am
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Question for Justin: We all love the new album *Spirits of the Western Sky* but once in a while a question about lyrics pops up.

I know we bugged you before about it, but could you please clarify ONE verse in "Lazy Afternoon"? (I think I have the rest of it)

Oh the restless spirits cry for the dreams that pass them by
We were ******ed you and I, we were ********

That's the only two words I can't understand. I apologize for my bad hearing, too many years on a flight line around jets I'm afraid.

Thank you so much!!! (I'll be at the Seattle Storyteller)

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online: pavloviktorko
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2659

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

pavloviktorko, larapeter, nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0