Widget ImageMoodies Collection for sale | Buy/Sell/Trade | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Moodies Collection for sale
March 5, 2017
5:51 pm
Blaze
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I have a Moodies Memorabilia collection for sale. I have hundreds of items including LPs, 45’s CDs, cassettes, magazines, promo items, tour programs, etc. Most of the collection was acquired in the UK between 1995 and 2005 so most of the magazine articles are UK & European. A few of the rare items are PAL video VHS of “The Shoe People”, CD with “Star Cops” theme, 1970’s Japanese Tour Program, “Moodies Magic” store promotional package unused, and John Lodge signature series Fender P-Bass signed by all 4 Moodies (have pics, poster & pass from Nottingham concert where they signed). I’m looking to sell the collection as a whole. PM me for a list of items (still working on making it complete) and questions.

Thanks for looking!

Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

lunazure: 2618

leslee: 2374

moodyballetdancer: 685

forevermoody: 290

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Pammypoo: 70

mushertom: 57

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 1138

Moderators: 4

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 367

Newest Members:

gaups, Lizabic, CarylSight, Juliansok, Dynnochkamic, WildWilly, GeorgeDag, mattpoulin789, johnnycep, Josephblups

Moderators: Andy Dresser: 0, Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0, Karen Cole: 0

Administrators: admin: 0