Widget ImageJustin on Ed Bernstein 5/24/15 | Justin | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Justin on Ed Bernstein 5/24/15
May 24, 2015
2:50 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Just thought I'd give a heads up, it should be streaming somewhere on line.... use the power of Google. Or check TER. Should be in about two hours. The same show is going to have an old re run of an interview with BB King too. I would presume Justin taped it when they were in Arizona, but for all I know, Justin could be living in the Southwest now. Laugh

May 24, 2015
6:04 pm
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

Help! The only Ed Bernstein I see is a personal injury lawyer in Las Vegas. If Justin's living in the Southwest, I think I will move there, too - worry about employment and all later. Back to Googling Ed . . .

May 24, 2015
11:46 pm
lunazure

Yes that's the guy. I guess Justin is friends with him in case he needs a good lawyer! Laugh

https://www.edbernstein.com/ed-bernstein-show/

https://www.facebook.com/edbernsteinlaw

I think on the Facebook if you pan down are some nice photos of the two of them. The show was televised, and we're hoping he'll have the video up as a podcast on his website later. I think the show Ed used to do was "First Step" or something like that, in Vegas. Local station.

Every time I go on the site, it pops up "Can we help you?" which is very funny in a way. I'm supposed to ask folks that when they recline on my couch. Laugh

Found an older video he did with Ed.......... follow the link (it should be on youtube too)

http://starrynights.yuku.com/t.....WKgMkZOCUQ

May 25, 2015
9:44 pm
leslee

Yeah, I recognized Ed from that old interview. I had hoped the new one would be up. Why do you think Justin lives in the Southwest? Honestly, the only reason I live here is it is so centrally-located to get to Moodies concerts. I like the calm weather and biodiversity, but that is secondary.

May 25, 2015
10:35 pm
lunazure

I'm confused, did you move to the Southwest? (not that it's my business)........ I suspect it was recorded when they went through Vegas earlier this month of course.

May 28, 2015
7:49 pm
lunazure

Oh HURRAH Justin is in such a good mood seriously!!!!! You'll love this!!!

May 29, 2015
9:49 am
leslee

In response to the last thirty posts:

* I actually clicked the "Can we help you" button to request they post Justin's interview, but I chickened out after it took me to a chat screen with an agent.
* My spirit lives in the Southwest, but the body is stuck back here trying to earn a living and doing a bad job of it.
* I loved the interview. Why? I think it has something to do with the honesty and wisdom that always shine through. His eyes are the best as well. But he had a sniffle, awww.
* I thought it was cool how in the music clips they seemed to have their microphone on Justin's "track." I don't know what that would correspond to in the digital age.

July 30, 2015
2:29 am
lunazure

I'm very glad Justin got rid of those puke blue levis he was wearing. THOSE are the proper blue!

July 30, 2015
9:33 am
leslee

I've never puked blue, but it sounds kinda pretty. What I liked about the photo was it looked like Justin had put his clutch purse under his chair like I do. Well, there's more to like, of course.

August 13, 2015
10:18 pm
lunazure

Puke blue was a popular shade for levis a few years ago. Made them look like they were really dirty. (sorry I'm sensitive to colors in clothing and fabric; it's my art form in life). I think he wore them last time he interviewed with Ed. He had a jacket that was the same shade. Thankfully that color has cycled out of the fashion trends. Kiss

August 14, 2015
11:00 am
leslee

I never liked the grease monkey look, but I don't remember Justin in it. Was that the same jacket he wore to Legends and Lyrics? I think of it as his Nashville jacket in some demented way.

I used to have no use for Salem blue and carnation pink. They bored me so terribly. Oh, but if you could see the color of the sky out the window here with the soft green of the leaves, a nocino tree, so perfect. Sometimes the trees and sky are so beautiful, I ask how I dare ask anything more from life.

July 22, 2018
4:45 am
maitrishah1
Forum Posts: 253

thanx for sharing this post i have read lot of time this topic free gift card generator

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2659

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

larapeter, nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0