Widget ImageTravel plans for Justin | Justin | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Travel plans for Justin
May 26, 2016
8:26 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I'm sorry the website truncated my topic. I meant to say "traveler plans for the Justin solo tour"

Leslee and anyone else reading: getting people to come get you at LAX is really a good way to torture your pals................ it can be done, but it cuts into rest time by the pool, or talking with family in my case. It seems a sad fact of nature, I'm moving slower these days, and my blood pressure is a health hazard. Going on vacation to RELAX. I've said many times all over, LAX is horrible, Orange County is much better for parts to the south.

There are many public transportation means in the LA Basin. One is the orange line metro rail, it goes to and from Amtrak downtown (Union Station) and South Pasadena. I think there must be a shuttle that runs from LAX to Union Station. http://www.amtrak.com

Amtrak also goes from Union Station LA, down the coast a few times during the day, to Fullerton, Anaheim, Capistrano and Solana Beach. The problem is, at night (and it may leave before the show ends) only Amtrak buses go north, not the train. I've never ridden these.

I can't over state the gridlock on the freeways.... and often even the back roads. Travel at night is best. Those coming into LAX probably should look into their own rentals, and enjoy the frustrating hours it will take to get to Solana Beach. In my case I am not going to Capistrano, I am visiting with family, doing Universal Studios (never been) and plan to spend significant time resting by a nice pool at a nice motel in Agoura. I'll need it by then. Email if you want to visit, josiec5150@gmail.com

The other shows I'm going to see I prefer to keep private. 99% of Moody fans are lovely and nice to talk to. The rest.... I prefer to not interact with them. This is not just an orgy of Justin drooling/staring for me......... it's a vacation to rest, to see people I love, to see things I've never seen. I love my Moody friends, but I have to set priorities! Family and my stress levels come first.

I hope everyone travels safely and well. May all our dramatic moments be small and inconsequential.

July 22, 2018
4:20 am
maitrishah1
Forum Posts: 253
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

thanx for sharing this post i have read lot of time this topic http://freegiftcardgenrator.com

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2658

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost, Jenny110

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0