Widget ImagePasPasPassing of a Moody Blues fan | News and Info | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
PasPasPassing of a Moody Blues fan
December 30, 2018
5:11 am
moodyballetdancer
Forum Posts: 689
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Just telling this community of Bob (Pbaub) Bradshaw's passing the day after Christmas. Many will miss him. I am one.

However, there is a member here (actively writing with Leslee) who *gloats* (her word) that her enemy died. To quote from her blog site that MBT allows her to proffer -

" lunazure
Posts 6,868
5:22 PM - 3 days ago #55

I know it's in bad taste to gloat at someone else's discomfort and misfortune, especially on Christmas. However, to quote one of my favorite authors (Heinlein) "I don't get even, I just outlive my enemies" my thoughts and prayers are with his family, not with the flawed human who now is checking in with a Higher Power, shall we say. "
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/illaheematters/12-01-18-christmas-2018-t1168-s50.html

I'm sure this will be deleted since I pointed it out and the link will be useless. Talking about 'flawed' human beings...this is one. Talk about spam and scum on this board? You have it.

December 31, 2018
1:26 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

Oh Hiya Bonnykins! Do any photo shoots with Justin lately?

I'm getting this vision of the Great White Whale, but like a sparkling pink fairy in twinkling shoes, bursting forth from a still calm pool of blue water. Tah dah!!!! Isn't it an interesting coincidence, that four SPAM posts surfaced at the same time, on an otherwise dead newsgroup. Are you the one paying for your Moody habit by inviting the spammers?

You disturbed my otherwise lovely morning. I WAS going to post all sorts of stories about dear pbaub for everyone to delight in, but we really ought to let the poor guy rest in peace. He's moved on to a higher plane with his shenanigans.... my schadenfreude was probably out of line.

Remember your bitchy behavior is what has made this Moody news source what it is. I just don't put up with your bully behavior, which I'm sure pisses you off to no end. I keep hoping you'll grow up one day, but not holding my breath. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

I know you were a pal of pbaub's, You probably enjoyed it deeply. 😛

Later, going to find my toothbrush.

June 14, 2023
3:45 am
tosserberry
Forum Posts: 5

You ruined an otherwise perfect morning. I WAS GOING TO POST ALL KINDS OF STORIES ABOUT DEAR PBAUB FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY, BUT WE SHOULD REALLY LET THE POOR MAN REST IN PEACE. He's taken his pranks to a higher level in basket random... my schadenfreude was probably excessive.

June 18, 2023
2:53 am
geritil285
Forum Posts: 7

Prioritize routers that offer robust security features, including encryption protocols, firewall protection, and the ability to create guest networks. Regular firmware updates are also important to ensure that the router remains secure against emerging threats. wifi router hub

June 29, 2023
1:03 am
Soldwin
Forum Posts: 2

To ensure that everyone has a nice time, we put a lot of effort into creating the pizza tower game, which enables you to compete and unwind in your leisure time. Play the game now as it is, of course, free! You'll like it if you give it some time.

July 18, 2023
4:04 am
abel1303
Forum Posts: 3

However, it's important to maintain a level of sensitivity Mini Crossword and avoid making derogatory or negative statements about individuals, especially when discussing matters of personal belief or spirituality.

July 19, 2023
10:13 pm
bekeanloinse

I'm amazed by the immaculate grid tangible results discussed in this article. It's refreshing to see real-world applications of ideas that benefit society.

July 25, 2023
12:29 am
Lilycollins9x

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of Bob (Pbaub) Bradshaw, and I understand that this Slope loss may be difficult for you and others who knew him. Grieving the loss of a friend or community member is a natural process, and it's important to support each other during such times.

August 1, 2023
5:20 am
jenniferbrown

great

August 1, 2023
6:36 am
jenniferbrown

I like to listen to his music etc., who is also an experienced musician, so I also follow him. And for their music, I have also kept my fashion collection which has clothes like this rise of the pink ladies jacket.

August 7, 2023
5:54 am
andreen23
Forum Posts: 2

A literary masterpiece subway surfers that unlocks the door to our deepest thoughts and feelings

August 11, 2023
3:05 am
victorpatrick
Forum Posts: 9

I understand that you are sharing news about the passing of Bob (Pbaub) Bradshaw and expressing your sentiments. It's always important to remember and honor those who have been a part of our community. pge outage map

August 16, 2023
3:41 am
oralieman
Forum Posts: 6

Patience becomes a key virtue, as progress paper io can be slower due to the reduced thickness of the yarn.

September 5, 2023
3:38 am
dorothyconnor
Forum Posts: 1

You have excellent fashion advice. I adore them, and now I will advise you to utilize Hall of Fame Pro Football Gold Jacket in this winter season with fashion ideas, as it keeps you warm while also making you fashionable.

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2665

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

monkaw, janelancy, ashbrails, edispirited, cin997, pavloviktorko, larapeter, nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0