Widget ImageFREE JUSTIN HAYWARD TICKETS - HARTFORD AUGUST 22 | Random Topics | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
FREE JUSTIN HAYWARD TICKETS - HARTFORD AUGUST 22
August 1, 2015
11:47 pm
mushertom
Forum Posts: 60
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I have two tickets to Justin's solo show at Infinity Hall in Hartford CT on August 22 that I will not be using. Seats are in Center Orchestra Row H - 8 rows from stage. I will give these tickets free to the first person to request them to my personal email mushertom@cox.net. Include name, address, zip and I will mail the tickets. Must go as pair - will not split up.

August 2, 2015
4:26 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

Ah bummer aren't you going? Too far east for me.

August 13, 2015
6:23 am
mushertom

The tickets have been taken.

August 13, 2015
11:24 am
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

Ah, Musher, you such da prince.

August 13, 2015
9:40 pm
lunazure

Oh good! Musher you should just give leslee one and go too. You'd get a big kick out of leslee.... abandon hope all ye who enter here....

ok I'll shut up, I won't be there!

August 14, 2015
10:31 am
leslee

I'm not so bad. That guy actually said I did a good job singing "The Magic Flute" with the guitar pick I stole from you on my nose.

August 23, 2015
7:21 pm
mushertom

So Leslee, how was the show? I was wallowing too much in misery and self pity to go. I am really hurting about this breakup and seeing the show was not going to be enjoyable for me.

Had you seen the solo show and Mike Dawes previously? Molly and I saw the show during Justin's first solo tour... don't recall if it was 2012 or 2013. Mike was awesome.

T.

August 24, 2015
12:03 am
lunazure

leslee is still on the road I think.

leslee flew out to Phoenix, and we drove to Tucson (two Justin solo shows), then she did all three of the Bay area shows last time. I bailed on her for the third show (said I was going to, too) but we shared costs and stuff.

I don't know how she coordinates all her airplane tickets and stuff.... and she's handy with a needle too.

Don't wallow in misery. Unless you're planning to write poetry............. that's about all it's good for. I hope you feel better soon. Go read a good novel or something, that always makes me feel better.

August 25, 2015
7:45 pm
lunazure

Word is getting back that Justin is being super nice and signing things for folks in the front rows, and very happy "almost dancing" as one person put it. The videos I've seen have been excellent.... I'll try and remember to come over here and link them, but remember everyone, low profile on this video stuff, and you don't have to video every friggin breath the man takes. Sit back and enjoy the show!!!!

August 26, 2015
6:12 pm
leslee

Thanks for asking. One cannot go wrong at a Justin concert. I probably shouldn't have gone because I was too sleepless, and I couldn't drive worth anything, and I kept getting in traffic jams, getting lost, and losing my temper. That would have been fine were it not that I had promised to chauffeur another fan, who wound up paying double to fend for herself and babysitting me. Thanks for the tickets, though. I'm very happy I went, in spite of myself.

August 27, 2015
3:49 pm
lunazure

Just remember, vacation is not vacation unless you have a pleasant time. I'm looking around at stuff right now in my house, wondering if I should cut back my travels.... and my shoes... Confused there is only so much I can get in the back area of this new car. Which reminds me, I have to contact some friends.... latah...

August 28, 2015
10:20 am
leslee

I is-pose Justin would want your shoes for his collection. You guys have so much in common, you would probably hit it off. I would only be dumbstruck in his presence, which is not to say I am not dumbstruck otherwise.

I posted a long post last night, telling all the madness of trying to do the trip on no sleep, the mental breakdowns from trying to drive blind and mindless, the traffic delays, at least five people dying right in front of my path - and then the music and gentleness of Justin's personality, the art, love in the air, technical precision, coming together, etc. of the trio. I typed "13" as the answer to "6 + 7," hit the "Do Math to Save" button, and the post evaporated. I'll take that as censorship and leave it at that.

August 29, 2015
6:31 pm
mushertom

that is curious. in this thread i find if i visit without logging in, i can see no posts after leslee's of 8/13 ("Ah, Musher, you such da prince"). but when i log in with my username, i can see everything that follows (8 posts).

T.

August 29, 2015
8:12 pm
leslee

Not to worry. I wrote another review, and >POOF!< Gone! Maybe the webmaster is telling you, Musher, you must go to a show to see for youreself.

September 2, 2015
11:16 pm
lunazure

I have some shoes he really wouldn't want; a VERY nasty pair of boots i plan to wear in snake country, going camping. Then again I have a pair he would REALLY like and I like them too... (he can't have them!) they're a blue sorta southwest texture, gorgeous! only I'm not sure I can manage them.... cringe. At some point the ability to stay on heels like that and walk straight just leaves you....

September 9, 2015
8:25 pm
leslee

I like my shoes, but they're fast going out of style. What will I do?

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
15 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2659

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

larapeter, nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0