Widget ImageHow to write an essay - by eduguide.pro | Random Topics | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
How to write an essay - by eduguide.pro
June 22, 2023
5:53 am
MichaelWilson1
Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

All you need is at least 7-10 sources. Most of them can be articles from eduguide.pro. Add at least one monograph or one textbook. Look carefully at the year of publication. Allow no earlier than 3 years from the present publication. For example, in 2021, any publication must be no more than 3 years old. You can only add 1-3 sources that may be older. They must be authoritative and still have a well-known scholar in the authorship.

Also, if you use references to materials from other centuries in your abstract, you will need to indicate them in the list of references used. For example, this may be the case for a journalism student who is studying the history of journalism in the 1990s. Then he will have to indicate all the newspapers and magazines that he used in his text.

from essayservices.review

Therefore, it is mandatory to add references and footnotes in the text. If you do not do this, the teacher will immediately notice. He will note that you obviously did not rely on the theoretical basis, did not use the list of references. So the more references and footnotes will be in the essay, the better.

In addition, footnotes add volume to your work. A footnote helps to save 2-3 pages. So, it will be easier to write an essay.

If you want to successfully pass a plagiarism check, you can use the services of our service eduguide.pro. With its help, you can improve the uniqueness of the text to 80-90% in just a couple of minutes. The technologies used allow you to hide all the borrowings without changing the text. In addition, you have the opportunity to check the text in the system eduguide.pro. In the shortest possible time, you will receive a report and a certificate of passing the check. So you will know the exact percentage of uniqueness of your text

June 29, 2023
2:23 am
Nocenzo
Forum Posts: 2

This is a website that provides professional academic writing support to all students. In other words, it's a solution where anyone can buy custom essays, I'm glad to hear this, if you're free or join the octordle

June 29, 2023
6:16 am
marter
Forum Posts: 1

When considering hiring a professional for your personal statement, there are several factors to consider. The advantages of using a personal statement writing service include gaining expert guidance, improving the overall quality of your statement, and saving time and effort. However, there are potential disadvantages, such as the risk of losing your unique voice and authenticity if the writer does not understand your experiences and goals. To ensure the final personal statement reflects your voice, communicate clearly with the writer and using personal statement assistance provide them with detailed information about your background, achievements, and aspirations. Ask for samples of their previous work and consider testimonials or reviews from past clients. Watch out for red flags like unrealistically low prices, lack of communication or transparency, or services that guarantee acceptance. Reputable professionals should offer revisions and maintain confidentiality.

August 10, 2023
3:14 am
Jinju21
Forum Posts: 1

Your tips are excellent. I will apply them to finish the exam. I want to get the highest scores. So, I read your post to get more experience. I think your skills smash karts is so great! I appreciate your information.

September 1, 2023
9:16 am
ann5
Forum Posts: 10

An essay is a unique kind of a test of knowledge and creativity. If you don't have time to study a topic or you have a mathematical mindset, ordering an essay is your salvation. To avoid the trouble of buying an essay, I recommend you professional custom essay writing service https://www.customwritings.com . Authors with a lot of experience in writing essays will help you write your work faster and better than any student. The support of professionals is a guarantee of flawless results.

September 7, 2023
5:13 pm
butr88
Forum Posts: 4

Hi MichaelWilson1! Thanks for the information and suggestions. I agree that it is important to have a sufficient number of sources for an essay, and using a variety of authoritative sources can increase the credibility of the work. The inclusion of recent publications and authoritative authors is also crucial to ensure the relevance and reliability of the information. But I am studying at the nursing school and it is difficult for me to write research papers on medical topics, because there are a large number of sources and only relevant ones should be used, so I have to turn to https://www.nursingpaper.com/writers/ for help in order to be a successful student.

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
20 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2660

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

pavloviktorko, larapeter, nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0