Widget ImageCanelo vs GGG Boxing | Welcome | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Canelo vs GGG Boxing
August 3, 2018
2:50 pm
gggcanelo
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Details for Canelo's training are as follows:
Running every morning (except Sunday) at around 6:00 a.m.
Training in the gym from 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (jumping rope, shadowboxing, hitting the bags, working on strategy, etc.).
Sparring sessions at 2:30 p.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Diet consists of chicken, fish, and select vegetables.
This week Gennady Golovkin vs Canelo Alvarez 2 Live Free will complete his fourth week of training and third week of sparring.
Canelo's camp still has five weeks' worth of sparring left and he will complete 66 rounds of sparring this week.

September 15, 2018
6:35 am
maitrishah1
Forum Posts: 253

Wow really interesting post, can later share other useful information is more interesting. free gift codes generator and free gift codes generator and free gift codes generator

July 16, 2023
1:50 am
Eastojamson
Forum Posts: 245

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Warmtepomp

July 16, 2023
1:52 am
Eastojamson

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Zwembad bouwen tuin

July 16, 2023
1:53 am
Eastojamson

You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Thuisbaterij kopen

July 16, 2023
1:56 am
Eastojamson

As a seller of legal steroids, you can buy Crazy Bulk products, explore stacks and finally get the body you’ve always wanted Definitief ontharen laser

July 16, 2023
1:58 am
Eastojamson

This is truly an practical and pleasant information for all. Thanks for sharing this to us and more power Warmtepomp installateur

July 16, 2023
1:59 am
Eastojamson

I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!. Geothermische warmtepomp

July 16, 2023
2:00 am
Eastojamson

The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right. Airconditioning

July 16, 2023
2:01 am
Eastojamson

Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. Lucht/water warmtepomp

July 16, 2023
2:03 am
Eastojamson

This is truly an practical and pleasant information for all. Thanks for sharing this to us and more power Airco

July 16, 2023
2:04 am
Eastojamson

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Airco installateur

July 16, 2023
2:05 am
Eastojamson

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Zwembad tuin

July 16, 2023
2:07 am
Eastojamson

Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. Lucht/water warmtepomp

July 16, 2023
2:09 am
Eastojamson

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Zwembad aanleggen

July 16, 2023
2:10 am
Eastojamson

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Airconditioning

July 16, 2023
2:13 am
Eastojamson

This is truly an practical and pleasant information for all. Thanks for sharing this to us and more power Zonnepanelen installateurs

July 27, 2023
7:33 am
orborneee
Forum Posts: 3

Surely you are too familiar with the game Super Mario , but have you ever successfully rescued a princess? Crossing the world full of poisonous mushrooms is not easy!

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2665

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

monkaw, janelancy, ashbrails, edispirited, cin997, pavloviktorko, larapeter, nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0