Widget ImageOctober 14 | Justin | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
October 14
October 8, 2013
9:45 am
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Is it too early to start a happy birthday thread?

I want to bow and do the "I am not worthy" routine. Like everybody else, I love Justin more than anything on earth, and much to everybody's dismay sometimes more than that. I cannot presume to envision, feel, or even express something lovely enough for somebody as poetic as Justin. Compared to his command of the language and "good vibes," anything I write will be poopy.

Personally, I have no use for birthdays, except like Christmas they're an excuse to say things you should have said long before. So, this year, Justin is playing in the middle of the country on a holiday. It would have been swell to be there, except I don't get the day off (I lack the courage and say it's dangerous to try.), and I'll be paying for the two flat tires and the repercussions from the legs my purse and keys sprouted. That's lame. I'll be there in spirit.

October 8, 2013
9:47 am
leslee

If my spirit has to crawl . . .

October 8, 2013
11:53 am
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

Oh be not so humble....

It's never too soon to wish someone good wishes for just existing (sing loud I am I!!! -- Dr. Seuss) but I shall be home myself, wrapping my grandson's prezzies for his 2nd birthday. You know there ARE other things happening then! I'm so glad the little guy's birthday isn't interrupted by my Moody Behavior this year! Laugh I'll secretly have a bit of cake and think of Justin too. (My son thinks I'm wacko.....)

Yes many happy returns, Justin. We'll be on the road with you in a bit! If my car makes it....

October 8, 2013
8:09 pm
Pammypoo
Forum Posts: 70

I hope our troubadour with the melty, warm butterscotch voice is feeling better by the time his birthday rolls around.
And if he's not all better by then; I hope he's snuggled up warm, in a plush and snuggly robe, in the middle of a big comfy bed with some of his beloved books and a nice herbal tea or hot-toddy.
So....to "Himself" I convey this simple message -
Happy Birthday Justin!
YOU ROCK!
L.....pammy

October 9, 2013
12:28 pm
ladyb
Forum Posts: 10

Very good idea Milady to wish Sir Justin an especially magical birthday this year that will bring healing to his untimely ills. You know all the travel has to be difficult at most, no matter one's health. Again, I hope there is someone that reads these messages and gets them to where they need to be on time. Smile It would be very special to be able to just pick up the phone and voice it out loud, but since we haven't been given that gift in return. Confused

Let's raise a cup and pay tribute. Wink

Humble Soul,
LadyB

October 9, 2013
1:33 pm
Pammypoo

"Let's raise a cup and pay tribute. "
very well, miladyB

HERE'S TO JUSTIN!
LadyP

October 10, 2013
10:15 pm
nadine
Forum Posts: 1

I wish Justin a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY down there in Kansas City. Have a good time. I wish I could be there. I wish I could be at Friday's concert to wish Justin a Happy Birthday in person.
anyone attending the concert should make up a HUGE birthday card on Poster board, and pass it around for people to sign. Security will give it to him. I did it once- it was fun, we ran out
of room.
Justin, your namesake has a new little girl. Zoe Luna Jean, 2 months old. Stay safe and well. All of you, I love you guys. Kiss

October 12, 2013
11:20 am
leslee

A friend spammed me a message this morning. The gist of it was: Why do we give up on ourselves rather than trusting to see how much God can do?

October 13, 2013
4:31 am
rockin granny
Forum Posts: 1

Dear Justin,
Here's to a wonderful, 67th!! Lots of LOVE and Hugs!! I love the music of the moody blues!! I love you!! I wish you the best of health and happiness, and love.
Best Wishes,
rockin granny xoxoxo

October 13, 2013
10:52 am
moodytoni2
Forum Posts: 3981

Yes, Happy birthday to Justin--and have many more!!

Toni

October 14, 2013
12:38 am
RSMoody
Forum Posts: 30

Happy Birthday ! Doesn't life go fast? My wishes for you are to be able to spend more time with your family and to have the time to build a closer relationship to God, that I know you already have. Take care of your upper respiratory tract. You may wanting to re-think the fog machines. On Tuesday after the concert I had a sinus infection because we were on the third row and my immune system is very depressed right now. Just think about it.

October 14, 2013
1:28 am
moodluver765
Forum Posts: 6

Take care of yourself, Justin. You are VERY dear to me, as well as a lot of other people. Have a truly wonderful birthday, and may God bless you and keep you in His tender care. I love you VERY much!
Peace and love, moodluver765/SharonKiss

October 14, 2013
9:24 am
leslee

And even more of the same. Make it a beautiful day, even if it doesn't want to cooperate at first.

October 14, 2013
12:59 pm
Marilyn
Forum Posts: 6

Happy Birthday, Justin. May the next year bring you health and lots of happiness and love.

October 14, 2013
3:54 pm
MagicalBlueTail
Forum Posts: 166

HappyBirthday Justboy Wink

https://i0.wp.com/i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/lvb_2006/Slide1_zpsfadfb441.jpg?w=100Image Enlarger

hey I like that magnifier feature! jus click on it to enlarge something! Wink

xoxox
Sphinx

October 14, 2013
11:55 pm
lunazure

OOooOO that IS a nice feature!!!

Did I say Happy birthday to His Nibs enough? ;)

Confused

October 15, 2013
4:06 pm
MagicalBlueTail
Forum Posts: 166

guess not....

love that "cutie" there Wink

6+2=8

or again--how to turn 9s into 8s every time Wink

October 15, 2013
8:48 pm
lunazure

I was doing touch math with my Kindergarteners today. Little spuds were very cute, but oh boy.... how squirmy!!!

I think I'm feeding ever hummingbird in Kitsap County.... the red and green ones don't migrate, 'cause they know we'll feed them. THEN the bats swoop bye at night and get a little nectar too..... I love watching them out the front. They'll be here in the SNOW still eating nectar!!!!

Say a prayer for me, my Dad is in the hospital, I have a date with the Ladies of the Elks to crochet tonight (don't laugh! I LOVE to crochet) and gotta go order Dad's dinner, cause he can't talk and I know what he likes.... And I'm STILL not packed for the road! Nor is the house very clean. Sigh, thankfully we get a day off after the Seattle show.... THEN I have to go to my Grandson's birthday party that Sunday, complete with other drooling 2 year olds....

How the heck is my life so busy????

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening.... short week! Caution, the tour dates are closer than you think they are...........

If you put one grain of rice on a checkerboard, then double that amount on the next square, then double it on the next and so on and so on..... how much rice do you have when you get through the whole board? Now THERE'S a math problem. Laugh (Simple geometric progression my dear Holmes....)

October 15, 2013
9:07 pm
Pammypoo

Busy time for you, eh?
You got it. Prayers for 'Dad' coming up, prayers are never-ending and effortless and oh so good, and yes they work!!
You may not always think they are working but they work according to 'the Plan'.
~~~~~
I've recently acquired all I need to get started on embroidery. I love how ladies used to embellish doilies, cotton table runners (scarves) and have a beautiful collection of some great vintage pieces.
~~~~~~
Don't over-do it with all this activity or you'll end up sick and croaking like Justin.
I'm a licensed pre-school teacher, luna and adored my little 'charges'. Great experience teaching little doobies in a group setting. A little like Alan Funt and Candid Camera. Wink

October 16, 2013
8:50 am
leslee

That's easy. [SIGMA][base]1[super]64[2^(n-1)]. That's great. Children should learn about compound interest at an early age.
Say hi to dad for me. Say hi to Justin.
Stay busy. Stay productive.
Oh, keeping with the thread, happy un-birthday.

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
10 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2659

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

larapeter, nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0