Widget ImagePowerful Visions and Dreams | Random Topics | Community

Welcome to the new Moody Blues Today forums. When using the below forums you will need to create a new username and password than what you had used on the old forums.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Powerful Visions and Dreams
October 3, 2013
6:42 pm
ladyb
Forum Posts: 10
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I had a dream in the wee hours of this morning. It was a little strange; so strange that I would have put it aside except it was a powerful dream, dare I say a Vision? The vision was very simple but very powerful and stayed on my mind all day until I could get home to try to interpret it. Be sure you don't set aside a powerful dream to just be some mixed up thing that they (non-believers) say your mind made up. I can't say enough that Christians are in a spiritual battle in this day and time. Keep safe.

Okay, here's the plot:

There was a man in the house with me. And weird as it might be it was John Lodge. Okay, now this was a rare visit. I think he was there on behalf of someone else. I was trying to protect him by keeping him safe was the feeling I had. The house had a lot of huge windows that were open to the outside (little curtain coverage). I realized that this huge bear was trying to get into the house. I mean he was huge, like a dark grizzly. It was running all around, looking through the glass doors, windows. I told John to hide so the bear could not see him, if he did, maybe it would go away when it detected no movement in the house. The Bear was fiercly trying to get in, rearing up on the glass doors, even pouncing and pounding on the glass. From what I could tell, I wasn't afraid. I mean, I laid down on the floor very still so the bear would not see me. I was all spralled out, then had the thought to put my hands out so I'd look like a bear rug and I was talking over to John who was hiding behind a column in the kitchen. LOL - don't ask. That's why I must have not been overcome with fear if I was still keeping a sense of humor. The bear finally went away and I noticed that the glass doors weren't even locked and I told John, "it was a good thing that the bear didn't have your hands." and the dream was over.

Here's the bear in interpretation:

bear
Definition: any of the plantigrade, carnivorous or omnivorous mammals of the family Ursidae, having massive bodies, coarse heavy fur, relatively short limbs, and almost rudimentary tails

Element Interpretation # 1
Meaning:
demonic force hungry for something you have
Explanation:
[explanation]

Element Interpretation # 2
Meaning:
fierce attack
Explanation:
[explanation]

Element Interpretation # 3
Meaning:
volatile
Explanation:
[explanation]

Element Interpretation # 4
Meaning:
unexpected
Explanation:
[explanation]

Element Interpretation # 5
Meaning:
appears docile then becomes explosive
Explanation:
[explanation]

Element Interpretation # 6
Meaning:
something that has potential power
Explanation:
bears, grown, are strong

house
Definition: a building in which people live; residence for human beings

Meaning:
life
Explanation:
you live in a house

Meaning:
family
Explanation:
a family can live in a house together

Meaning:
church
Explanation:
a church is a spiritual family that lives together in relationship similar to how a family lives in a house

Meaning:
community
Explanation:
a community lives together in relationship similar to how a family lives in a house

Meaning:
heritage
Explanation:
house from grandparents is dreamers heritage

Meaning:
denomination
Explanation:
similarities in doctrine produce similarities in life

Element Interpretation # 7
Meaning:
personal/private life
Explanation:
house

Element Interpretation # 8
Meaning:
Kingdom of God
Explanation:
house

Element Interpretation # 9
Meaning:
own projects
Explanation:
desire

man
Definition: An adult male human.

Meaning:
Jesus
Explanation:
Jesus was fully man as well as fully God and was called the son of man

Meaning:
represents a portion of humanity
Explanation:
being human represents humanity

Meaning:
a specific person
Explanation:
a man is a person

Meaning:
idea or doctrine
Explanation:
men think up ideas/doctrine

Meaning:
leadership
Explanation:
initiates biologoical growth

Meaning:
angel
Explanation:
angels can apear as men

Element Interpretation # 7
Meaning:
Holy Spirit
Explanation:
HS can show as a man

Element Interpretation # 8
Meaning:
belief
Explanation:
a person can be identified by their beliefs at times

October 3, 2013
11:45 pm
lunazure
Forum Posts: 3294

My goodness that WAS powerful.

All I ever dream about is snakes, and things too personal to put into print. Cool

October 3, 2013
11:54 pm
MagicalBlueTail
Forum Posts: 166

Re element number 8....I believe in Angels soooooooo ... :-)

October 9, 2013
12:14 pm
ladyb

Well, you can't say that I didn't try to warn something was coming. But, in doing so, I hope I had broken the bad that it could have brought with power of loving protection. A long story attached to attack, but I hope there is someone on this forum that reads these things and has the ability to pass on the message as needed. Cool And yes, I do believe in angels. We all have at least one that tries to keep us from stumbling too hard.

October 9, 2013
12:24 pm
Pammypoo
Forum Posts: 70

What are you saying ladyb?
Are you feeling this dream was a harbinger of the illness that has befallen Justin?

October 9, 2013
11:22 pm
lunazure

Oh YES I totally believe it! I knew it meant something!!!!! There's his Saturn crossing his Venus in the 8th house.... House of Hades.

It can only be averted by whiskey and honey and a good night's sleep.

'scuse me my ID is barking up a nightshade tree... HEEL boy, heel!!!

October 10, 2013
3:52 pm
MagicalBlueTail

ladyb said

And yes, I do believe in angels. We all have at least one that tries to keep us from stumbling too hard.

Mine is a meanie..."he" has a shield and a sword and "stands by" to keep anyone else from preventing my stumble... if I don't stumble I won't learn anything....Kiss

like: 2+8=10?Wink

October 10, 2013
3:54 pm
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

Does this count? I was mall walking yesterday. I prefer to walk outside, but only if it isn't rainy, dark, or cold. "Ventura Highway" came on the Muzak. As some of you know, that song has special meaning for me because it emboldened me to go see the Moodies in California when I thought it was impossible. Just as the music started, this dude walked out of a store in front of me wearing a shirt like the one Justin's been wearing - reminiscent of the ChiSox. He continued in front of me until the song was ending. He rounded a corner and vanished. Seriously. I was looking all around to see where he went because such things are not possible. He later appeared again, exiting the CD store and walking in front of me until he exited via Belk.

October 11, 2013
5:01 pm
MagicalBlueTail

ladyb said

I had a dream in the wee hours of this morning. It was a little strange; so strange that I would have put it aside except it was a powerful dream, dare I say a Vision? The vision was very simple but very powerful and stayed on my mind all day until I could get home to try to interpret it. Be sure you don't set aside a powerful dream to just be some mixed up thing that they (non-believers) say your mind made up. I can't say enough that Christians are in a spiritual battle in this day and time. Keep safe.

There was a man in the house with me. And weird as it might be it was John Lodge. Okay, now this was a rare visit. I think he was there on behalf of someone else. I was trying to protect him by keeping him safe was the feeling I had. The house had a lot of huge windows that were open to the outside (little curtain coverage). I realized that this huge bear was trying to get into the house. I mean he was huge, like a dark grizzly. It was running all around, looking through the glass doors, windows. I told John to hide so the bear could not see him, if he did, maybe it would go away when it detected no movement in the house. The Bear was fiercly trying to get in, rearing up on the glass doors, even pouncing and pounding on the glass. From what I could tell, I wasn't afraid. I mean, I laid down on the floor very still so the bear would not see me. I was all spralled out, then had the thought to put my hands out so I'd look like a bear rug and I was talking over to John who was hiding behind a column in the kitchen. LOL - don't ask. That's why I must have not been overcome with fear if I was still keeping a sense of humor. The bear finally went away and I noticed that the glass doors weren't even locked and I told John, "it was a good thing that the bear didn't have your hands." and the dream was over.

Explanation: a person can be identified by their beliefs at times

Okay, I have a question that often enough 'dream interpreters' who do this for other people cannot answer adequately so I am going to pose this to you ladyb.

If this dream-errr vision--meant anything significant to the persons you identified--John Lodge-specifically, why is it that you had the dream and John Lodge did not?

Based on that question, why should John Lodge (specifically: Moody Blues John Lodge? or some other John Lodge?) or anyone else be at all concerned about a dream one person had about another? After all, are not dreams a person has rooted in their own unconscious thought patterns and not someone else's?

Just curious....a response will be appreciated, for starters into dialogue with you. thank you :-)

Sphinx

5+12=17

October 11, 2013
8:21 pm
moodyballetdancer
Forum Posts: 689

All I can add is that John gives 'bear hugs' when he wants to. Wink Laugh

October 12, 2013
12:07 am
lunazure

If one meets another person in Dreamtime, it's supposed to be important to tell that person about the dream.

If you're having dreams that are important, or powerful, be sure to keep a dream diary. And hide it! ;)

October 12, 2013
9:33 am
leslee
Forum Posts: 3631

Why am I conjuring images of the logo for Travelers Lodge? On the subject of dreams, I tend to think they are mostly just flights of fancy, though some do change my view on things subconsciously. As for meanings, I can't be so pretentious as to explain. I have had friends have dreams about me that made more sense to me than they did to them, and sometimes when I tell dreams, puns become evident. (I'm too dense to interpret symbols.)

Anyway, I had a wild dream last night. I went to a Moody's concert, and all was well. Justin was sitting on a bar stool, though. He had a silver medallion around his neck. He seemed to want to show it off. But the more I thought about it, he needed to show it off to ME? Now, this had to be a dream, because my contact lenses are not so good in real life, but the more I strained my eyes to see, I saw the medallion was really a dentist's mirror, and my reflection was dead center. That meant he was "aiming" it at ME! Then, he moved it a bit, and I saw his reflection as if he were standing right behind me. He missed the cue for the song they were playing. Ray was still in the band but on the wrong side of the stage. All the time, I was thinking ME! ME! ME! when any logical person would conclude he was more obsessed over what he himself was doing in two places at once.

October 12, 2013
4:49 pm
MagicalBlueTail

moodyballetdancer said

All I can add is that John gives 'bear hugs' when he wants to. Wink Laugh

well there you go...mystery solved, folks Laugh

11+4=15

October 12, 2013
4:58 pm
MagicalBlueTail

lunazure said

-If one meets another person in Dreamtime, it's supposed to be important to tell that person about the dream.

--If you're having dreams that are important, or powerful, be sure to keep a dream diary. And hide it! ;)

-I can make out seemingly real faces of people in their expressions and features I've never seen before before I drift off to sleep-usually this happens only when I am real tired before drifting off -but I don't know if they are actual people or not...so, I dream about people sometimes (often the dreams are about being in places-not necessarily people-don't like em underfoot--so why would I like em in my dreams too? lol--) but mostly my dreams are about places--scenes--flashing in and out of them-- and what faces I do notice are either blurred, or I'm not really looking directly at them because I can feel them looking at me and am not comfortable with that, or the persons are turned where I can't really see them--but when I do dream about encountering people that I do come face to face with and can see them clearly I wonder sometimes if that person is real and that person had the same dream as I did...I think about it for a while then forget about it...

--mine isn't hidden-it's under padlock and hidden key Laugh

9+2=11

October 12, 2013
5:08 pm
MagicalBlueTail

leslee said

(I'm too dense to interpret symbols.)

Symbols were originally used to communicate .... so trying to use them for dream interpretation in my opinion, is rather far fetched in trying to get at the meaning of why a person dreamed what they did....

the daily diary people often tend to keep-- if they are being honest with themselves in writing in it--is perhaps the better source of figuring themselves out in their dreamworlds...

6+8=14

October 12, 2013
7:18 pm
lunazure

I really keep intending to keep a dream diary, like this morning I woke up with what seemed a terribly important dream in my head..... "now that's interesting" and once I got up, let the dog out, fixed breakfast, brushed teeth, dressed, and went over to see Dad (the OU game was on early) I forgot to write it down. I do know the dream had absolutely nothing to do with the Moodies.... it did have something to do with Malta and Ogygia (in a book I just finished). Darn I wish I could remember. I honestly don't remember my dreams much.... . whatever is lurking in my subconscious is apparently happy down there. My dreams tend to just reflect whatever I've been reading the night before, and are pure entertainment.

It's odd I rarely see faces in my dreams, I know who people are (often by their voices), but I'm not "face" person. I do see shadows, forms and such.... hear things, feel things. Maybe it's because I read a lot, and I'm often doing something else when I run a movie, or looking at clothing and dance moves. I suppose portrait photographers would dream more about faces.

It's a psychological fact that PUNS sneak into dreams all the time! Nice job there, leslee!!! You're a realist!

In the little professional counseling I've done, you'd be amazed at the clients who walk in and want to tell you their dreams. IMHO it's very arrogant for a counselor to "interpret" dreams, so we have a habit of deftly "guessing" and pretty soon during the discussion, the client will have an "aha" moment, and the true meaning becomes apparent. They usually clam up about that point. Jung had a whole method of getting the client into "the art of dreams", painting can be much more powerful than a dream diary. But in the end, the dreams mean whatever you think they mean.

As to the mirrors, I'd refer you to the end of *Circle of iron* by Bruce Lee and James Coburn. How very Tao. Laugh Don't those medallions hang like right around the 4th heart chakra? Wink

"The Answer is 42"

OH BTW Sphinx, I was just reading the latest Dan Brown book! I love the way he weaves the art and symbology together, quite entertaining! Two books in a row where the characters travel through Hell, not sure I can stand it!!!! Confused

Currently walking on two legs. The answer is "Man"

October 18, 2013
3:37 pm
ladyb

Hello everyone,

In reference to the vision that I shared with all, I hope everyone on this forum keeps an open mind to all possibilities. Our belief systems have much to do as how we look at the essentials of life. I try to keep my eyes, all three of them ;o) , open. The Vision that was given to me, was by faith and my belief, a dire warning. I try not to allow myself to worry about the ridicule of others that do not wish to believe in other dimensions, other powers, good and evil. Its not always easy. Who wants to look or sound like a nutter? But, I feel people need to open their eyes and see what might become very important at some point in their life. In my thoughts, very soon. Something is coming. That is what I wish for everyone to understand. And it all folds back upon itself in Faith and Love towards one another.

And you are most right. If it is important for perhaps the protection of another, they should be told of the vision/dream. Though there is a definite difference between a vision and a dream. When you've had a vision, I think unless totally blind, you know it. Unfortunately, my only avenue for physically voicing the warning to the Moody Blues was here, in hopes somebody, someone, might see and push it forward.

The fact that it was John in the dream, meant only that he would be representing the Moodies for the warning. I did mention it was a long story, but if you are willing to listen, I will share a little. Um, not to plug my book, but it explains a little about the mental connection I have. About five years ago now, An uncle of mine who had stormed the beaches of Normandy in WWII, was found dead. From all appearances, the authorities said he killed himself with a rifle. But, my little sister and I felt he would have never done this. He'd had things planned out that he was going to do, etc. We looked all over for an entry where someone might have taken something and then made it to look like suicide. Nothing was obvious and the local authorities, well who wants to spend time and effort on some old guy. But, I told my sister then that I felt the only other thought was that an evil spirit entity could have caused the terrible happening. He had left his little house to my sis, and family has over the years helped her to clean the place. It sold, and not a year later, it came back to her. The man that had bought it, just up and left. We've heard recently that he had gone to Houston, but something had happened and now is dead.

It is said, that the spirit realm knows our souls from the minute we are born. If a soul would have been destined for good, the evil will try all along the way to either be rid of the soul, or tempting it to turn. Thus the Spiritual War that we are caught between like a chess match, whether we be Kings or Pawns.. Matter of fact there is a good book written by L.A. Marzulli "The Chess Match" that explains this. Taking that chance of putting it out there, have you ever heard of people who walk this earth but their souls by night walk the spirit realm? Spirit Walkers is one name. I have done this. I have seen things pass from their world to this. And as wild and weird as it seems at times, I keep learning there is so much more.

Getting back to the main story line, I'd in the last few months, noticed a change in my sister at her house. The house was getting cluttered, unkept, the family seemed to be drifting apart (husband, daughter/son-in-law). And I don't try to push myself into others business, even my own family. One night, I went over to do some star gazing out in the yard with my sister. She'd been taking pics at night of ORBS and what she thought might be UFOs. I had taken a camera and took some pics. I didn't really look at this pics until I had gotten home and uploaded them the next day. They showed what I believe are energy balls that start to form as an entity tries to manifest into this dimension. Next time on, I will see if I can insert at least a couple of the pics to show. It stayed on my mind, and what I believed by what I seen happening to my sister, was this entity is what is called "An Energy Vampire" sucking the very life out of a family and they are very powerful entities. The house had been blessed, but she had carried objects from my Uncles house back to hers not thinking. And there is the very real possibility that the entity just followed her home. I had gone through a house blessing once she had gotten the little house back. And I feel no negative energy there or on the little property that once was my Uncles. So, they do go somewhere and we probably were not careful enough to guard ourselves from it making its home with my sis. Still being Naive, I just told her we'd re-bless her house.

Let me stop here, you are probably tired of reading. I'll continue again, if anyone wants to hear "The Rest of the Story" and why the Moodies became involved. Be Safe.

LadyB

October 18, 2013
10:56 pm
lunazure

Wow hard to top that. I sometimes bump into spirits (some evil but mostly benign) and for the most part, I'm able to deflect them with my spider sense. My Mom was REAL good at putting the whammy on people who messed with her ... .unfortunately her karma caught up with her. I still hear Mom walking around the house at nights.

Mostly, I'm ok with ghosts, they're a bit like bees and spiders. So long as they don't bug me, I don't bug them.

I'd react more, but my fees for counseling are $150/hr and that's cheap. Wink

Wink at the Moon -- Neil Armstrong

October 19, 2013
10:23 am
Pammypoo
Forum Posts: 70

LadyB, I am interested in what you have to say and what you think.
I would not belittle you but some may, as talk of such things engenders strong knee-jerk reactions.
I've read a bit about such phenomenon and can personally relate.
Your sister needs to cast out and force away the evil entities that have followed her.
She needs to confront that evil-manifest with pure goodness, love and light. Evil and darkness will retreat if repelled by the conviction of these other 'good' things. She needs to speak to it when she senses its presence, tell it it is not welcome there, to "be gone". She must constantly be on guard, as evil will try to trip her up on all manner of things meant to weaken her, injure her, anger her, befuddle her, depress her; all then to overtake her completely when she is at her most abject lowest of ebb.
It will try to create chaos, depression, confusion and disrupt her life in all manner of ways. Evil is a pervasive force always trying to overtake goodness.
Thank you for opening up and sharing some of your thoughts and experiences with us.

~~~~~~~~~~~
btw, I had a whirlwind of dreams last night with, I am sure, much subliminal meaning. As the webs of slumber were receding and with dawn of light overtaking my senses, I tried making sense of the dreams but a sinus headache thwarted clarity. And as consciousness returned it became harder and harder to remember and make sense of it.
It was cool what little I remember and full of vivid architectural detail and color, as many of my dreams are.
My most prominent recurring dreams are:
- I'm doing things in or outside wonderfully detailed historic mansions ("Great Houses")
- forests, magical forests and meadows, redolent with earthy scents and color.
- dreams of loved ones who've passed and people I seemingly don't know.
- houses on fire
- foreign missiles bombing a nearby field. scary
- I see jets crash landing and bursting into flames, vividly at close range.
- jets, ocean-liners, ships
- lol, even been on board, chatting with Justin on a mattress (fully dressed) on the Moodies jet pre-SS.
- lots of Moodies dreams (understandable) (a few not at all dressed. Wink ) and that is ALL to be said 'bout them thar dreams.
These are ones I've been able to remember.
If you don't have a notepad at your bedside, & write them down as you are waking up, they fade away and become nonsensicle in a snap.

October 19, 2013
11:24 am
lunazure

I had a really wonderful dream this morning and woke up smiling. I was hanging out with (of all people) John Lennon, in some shoreline park. The details are mine, they were G rated, and I wasn't an object of his romantic interest. But John seemed a very nice person to just hang out with, we went on the Indiana Jones ride together. He had these Japanese algae balls he was arranging in a glass dish, and we were talking about how they are a pest in Japan, but very popular with the Anime crowd in America right now. At the end of the dream, he ran away and disappeared into a crowd of children. I woke up and wrote that one right down!!! WOW talk about lucid dreaming!

It was wistful..... how much John really is missed in our world, he left too soon. I'm glad he came back for a little visit.

Pam, ALL your dream topics have Jungian symbolism, but it would be really intrusive of me to put them on line. They should be easily found in a "dream interpretation" dictionary, or on line somewhere. Often even the career paths we choose in real life (for example architecture) have some "Dreamtime" symbolism.

That's cool if you dream in SMELLS.... I've dreamed music a few times, it's always lovely. Mostly my dreams are just shifting visual and spatial vistas.

This topic is locked
Forum Timezone: UTC -4

Most Users Ever Online: 87

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

nancyg: 5192

moodytoni2: 3981

leslee: 3631

lunazure: 3294

moodyballetdancer: 689

forevermoody: 291

maitrishah1: 253

Eastojamson: 245

milkwhitegown: 190

MagicalBlueTail: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 2659

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 20

Topics: 604

Newest Members:

larapeter, nasv6262, orbeau, malansanni70, simonaragazza, MarkBerger, hefide9605, melvinburk, Billie34, Evanyost

Moderators: Andy Martel: 0, Michelle: 0

Administrators: admin: 0